Strategy

Remove this Banner Ad

Packofdogs

Rookie
Jun 8, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Some little things from a source-
Quite upbeat about Saturday. Unusual for him!
Mommy to try and do damage to our players early. Thinks he will be out of gas in second half.
Big announcement today he is very happy about- I think it is a signing?
Surprised about Sun article on Bruce BUT said the club has never had so many phone calls from players wanting to come to the club!!
Not long ago - our phone calls unanswered!
Name source - no info!!

Some little things from a source-
Quite upbeat about Saturday. Unusual for him!
Mommy to try and do damage to our players early. Thinks he will be out of gas in second half.
Big announcement today he is very happy about- I think it is a signing?
Surprised about Sun article on Bruce BUT said the club has never had so many phone calls from players wanting to come to the club!!
Not long ago - our phone calls unanswered!
Name source - no info!!

Do you mean re signing or signing of a new player to the club ?

Just for you Royale - I did ask source about Bailey Smith and he answered this way- er er er er er er er long pause - Bailey and his manager have had a contract in front of them for the whole season and have done nothing with it! He is a little worried but thinks it will get done as Bailey has had a great season with no pre season training and his manager is hanging out to get more money by getting other offers.
But I have another source at a very large membership club who tells me that some of the larger clubs will start to get very interested with the Jaws music starting up at the end of our season. His manager knows this!
He also told me that there are approximately 700 players in the comp and the Saints have interviewed nearly all of them! They are offering 100 to 200,000 more than other clubs in the comp.He pointed out that the Saints owe 13 mill already and that the sh.. will hit the fan eventually!!!!

Bailey is a bit of a worry to say the least, seems like he's got one of those managers unfortunately. Hopefully we can just give him what he wants and sign him up long term because he's going to be special, I guess him and his manager and everyone else knows that.

Bailey is a bit of a worry to say the least, seems like he's got one of those managers unfortunately. Hopefully we can just give him what he wants and sign him up long term because he's going to be special, I guess him and his manager and everyone else knows that.
His manager is Paul Connors, never done us any favours in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My extreme source at the red and blacks says no one has mention name Hurley - not happening. Tippy signed just over two and half weeks before it was announced for much less that it was being talked about on this website! Managers play games!!!
Also we talked about Martin and if he was that good - he would be signed by Hawthorn by now!

What about looking at Schofield from the coasters. I think he is a free agent and experienced.Aged 30 ish - two year contract??
Name source- no info!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back