Stratton joins WWE: Pinches, Stomps, Gestures

Remove this Banner Ad

img_0819-jpg.692341
img_0820-jpg.692342

Resorting to pinching because he got beaten

Easy solution... Fine him for each pinch.

If it adds up to $100k, he needs to suck it up and pay it. campaigner.

View attachment 692351

Good find. AFL need to act. If he pinched him three times in a minute that is a first offence for. If he did it again five minutes later... second offence... and so. Just like if you punch someone and then punch him again five minutes later. Stratton up for a hefty five figure sum.

Why didn't Chrisso act in the last match he was doing this?

Theres something about this that triggers me a fair bit. It's not some in game play gone wrong (dangerous tackle, high bump, etc) or a one off dirty play like a strike. Its not worse than any of these in terms of damage and/or impact, but just the way its some small dirty grub play that he's repeatedly done a number of times all game long and tried to get away with.

Crowley copped a fine with 0 evidence. Give him a week at least i reckon along with a fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

img_0819-jpg.692341
img_0820-jpg.692342

Resorting to pinching because he got beaten

I count what can be definitely identified as individual pinches at least 3 times there.

My understanding of the rules is that these will all be a first offence. I don't think 3 instances in the same game for financial sanctions get differentiated?

3x $1500 = $4500

That's getting off lightly still. But it has to be what happens at a minimum.

Would be a sham for him to get a measly $1500, reduced to $1000 fine. Clear evidence of multiple pinches.

Doesn't need to be an mrp thing, just need the umpires to call a free kick in the goal square when he does it and it will stop. I'd have thought that should count as prohibited contact. Either that or wait for someone to clock him and watch them be the one suspended.

If I was a forward I'd either pinch him back or give him an almighty smack on the fingers. Don't want broken fingers then keep them to yourself.

I count what can be definitely identified as individual pinches at least 3 times there.

My understanding of the rules is that these will all be a first offence. I don't think 3 instances in the same game for financial sanctions get differentiated?

3x $1500 = $4500

That's getting off lightly still. But it has to be what happens at a minimum.

Would be a sham for him to get a measly $1500, reduced to $1000 fine. Clear evidence of multiple pinches.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-25/crowley-guilty-of-pinching

Will be about $100 based on that.

Absolutely no room for this in the AFL! Should of been fined for what he was doing to Charlie Cameron last game. I reckon an excessive fine (atleast $10k).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back