Stratton joins WWE: Pinches, Stomps, Gestures

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 weeks for the stomp.
Absolutely no place for that **** in our game.

As for the pinch.
Fantasia should get to 3 flicks to Stratton's nuts, it can be the same nut 3 times or a 2-1 split.

Not sure whether 1 or 2 weeks for the stomp, given no damage. But I do like the 2nd penalty.

Ro sham bo.

As for the pinch.
Fantasia should get 3 flicks to Stratton's nuts, it can be the same nut 3 times or a 2-1 split.

Do all 3 flicks need to happen all at once? Does everyone get to stand around and watch? I wouldn't be surprised if the AFL found a way to cash in on it and televise it.

Or can each one be anytime Fantasia chooses and Stratton needs to live in constant fear of not knowing when he'll cop a flick?

Last edited:
Do all 3 flicks need to happen all at once? Does everyone get to stand around and watch? I wouldn't be surprised if the AFL found a way to cash in on it and televise it.

Or can each one be anytime Fantasia chooses and Stratton needs to live on constant fear on not knowing when he'll cop a flick?
Dying minutes of a game Raz takes off the cat man disguise jumps the fence and gives the first flick all legal. I’d like to see that.

Stratton selects his victims very carefully. If he tried this on Dusty Martin or Jack Ziebeil after being warned off, he would be still spitting out his teeth.
Bingo-

HAwks have always had a nasty edge- is OK when you are winning -seen as ruthless- when you are loisng- it comes across as piss weak.
Stratton is a pathetic captain- dumb as dogpoo- I heard him interviewed prior to captain announcement and he said something along the lines of 'Um, well, yeah, i'm not going to change, um. yeah I'll just keep doin what I do and if that's not good enough, um well yeah, then bad luck'.
Inspirational stuff! Cult hero status gone to his head.
Exposed for the dud he is.

Bully boy who is weak as piss.
Good on Orazio for playing a relatively straight bat. That's a real man Stratton

I want more discussion around the umpires lack of care towards Raz, I mean he told the goal umpire when it was happening and informed Ray at qtr time, but it was able to continue well past that.

It happened to Charlie Cameron as well with the umpire even laughing at the little punches, 1 free kick and it all stops instantly.

You just know that over the coming weeks they will overcorrect this and pay the wrong free kick, and it will be because the AFL are confusing umpires again.

I want more discussion around the umpires lack of care towards Raz, I mean he told the goal umpire when it was happening and informed Ray at qtr time, but it was able to continue well past that.

It happened to Charlie Cameron as well with the umpire even laughing at the little punches, 1 free kick and it all stops instantly.

You just know that over the coming weeks they will overcorrect this and pay the wrong free kick, and it will be because the AFL are confusing umpires again.
The AFL say they want to stamp out the niggle, they said so back after all the frees paid in Round 2, ticked them all off and then we've barely seen them pay those frees again.

Crap niggling tactics being used by players is nothing new, same as the umps turning a blind eye to most of it is nothing new.

AFL say the head is sacred but what they really mean is, when we say so. Take a screamer and knee someone in the head knocking them out and there will be photos of the mark everywhere and no sanction, tackle someone legally but they get knocked out and you could end up in trouble, same with a bump.

They are trying to appear tough on stuff to keep the kids getting enrolled in Auskick without actually being tough on most of it to stop the majority of fans complaining.

All they had to do was pay a free against Stratts in the goal square and say they were going to do it every time and he'd have stopped. Now you shouldn't need that happening to stop the niggle, but clearly you do

Surely this is just the logical extension of the usual Hawks tactics? Hitting after the whistle etc won them at least one premiership recently; they've been richly rewarded for this sort of niggle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back