Stratton joins WWE: Pinches, Stomps, Gestures

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet another Hawthorn player who has received a harsher penalty then any penalty ever based on past precedent for similar incidents (including again being punished for 'potential to cause serious injury', whilst two other players this week got cleared for insufficient force).

Surely we can name a new dance after Ben. The Pinch and Stomp? The Stomping Pinch?

Yet another Hawthorn player who has received a harsher penalty then any penalty ever based on past precedent for similar incidents (including again being punished for 'potential to cause serious injury', whilst two other players this week got cleared for insufficient force).
Cry me one mate! Got two for being a sniper, most of your previous snipers have got off free.

Like the way this will send a message to all snipers, crap like that will get you games

2 weeks sounds about right.

Foxfooty: "As part of his argument, Ben Stratton's representative says the Hawk is still learning what it takes to be the club's captain"

Wtf hahaha

Though, really should have copped a third just for this weak af defence....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone explain to me why pinching a guy is worth a week but throwing an elbow at someones head isn't?
PC310817SB_0181.JPG

Sometimes you win the lottery. Toot toot, all aboard the Hocko train!

Should've known he'd get the obligatory 1 week Hawthorn player good bloke discount.
You think he got a good bloke discount?

I think he got a dumb s**t loading, either event by itself would have been a fine, they might have sent him to the tribunal to make it a bigger one but unlikely either in isolation would have been a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back