Rumour Stringer Back To His Old Ways

Remove this Banner Ad

Was dog last time when he cheated on his missus. But if I can recall, 16 is the legal age in Australia and he doesn't have a girlfriend now does he?

If so nothing in it, play on.

As I understand this from talking to a lawyer mate (any errors are my own, though, since this was a while back and I might be misremembering something), the (legal) problem isn't the sex, it's the pics. Pictures of a sexual nature of anyone under 18 are illegal in Australia, even if they are just suggestive but clothed, as long as there is evidence that the purpose of the pictures is sexual. So if there's evidence he's trying to obtain pictures or he's collecting their pics with sexual intent then he could be in strife.

Of course the moral problem is much worse. Sure, we all know a grandparent who was 17 when she married a 24 YO or something like that, but there's a difference between a one-off age-gap and someone famous repeatedly using his fame on social media to pick up girls who all turn out to be under 18. You gotta ask what he's doing, if that's the case.

Not that there's any proof here that he's doing that and I'm not accusing him of any of the above, but if someone did have proof, that would not be a good look for him or his club, even if no laws were broken.

Serious business - Who of any age thinks sending dick pics is actually a good idea or "effective tactic"? Unless someone asks "send me a pic of your dick" (which in itself would seem a strange move coming the other way IMO), I've never understood the psychology behind it. It's not funny, and it's surely not going to lure someone who was otherwise on the fence beforehand. If it's meant to be some bizarre way to "get back at women" or some male dominance play, well then you're just a miserable campaigner who is f**ked in the head IMO.

Serious business - Who of any age thinks sending dick pics is actually a good idea or "effective tactic"? Unless someone asks "send me a pic of your dick" (which in itself would seem a strange move coming the other way IMO), I've never understood the psychology behind it. It's not funny, and it's surely not going to lure someone who was otherwise on the fence beforehand. If it's meant to be some bizarre way to "get back at women" or some male dominance play, well then you're just a miserable campaigner who is f**ked in the head IMO.

IMO it's just like those miserable weirdos who expose themselves to women/girls in public.

They get off on making someone see their dick.

9g8obc.jpg

Dick picks per se aren't an issue. What is an issue is unsolicited dick pics, which are a ******* stupid thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know two guys who were 23-24 and met their future wives when they were 17 (both marriages have so far lasted over a decade and a couple of kids).
23-24 year old guys who have low maturity and are intimidated by real women opt for this route. Maybe it's working for them, but there's something NQR about guys who date girls that much younger than themselves.

23-24 year old guys who have low maturity and are intimidated by real women opt for this route. Maybe it's working for them, but there's something NQR about guys who date girls that much younger than themselves.

Based whose opinion or scientific evidence this is the case?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back