Roast Strip the captaincy

Remove this Banner Ad

We threw 148 years of history out the window by appointing co-captains. The 2 couldn’t even face the media when we lost.

Time to face the music or forgo the captaincy.

Never should have happened. It broke something inside me with this club. It hasn't been the same.

There's something in me that says Ollie could be a good captain if handed the responsibility to lead on his own, that it would be his making as a player. But we chose the half baked option that threw the entire Port universe out of whack, and he's never warmed to his half of the role.

Jonas couldn't captain The Popeye.

Never should have happened. It broke something inside me with this club. It hasn't been the same.
Yep, we can go back to one Captain, but you can’t undo it’s no longer our unbroken tradition. What a monument it’ll be to the Hinkley era.

I firmly believe that this will be the thing that ends Hinkley.

They know. They keep rolling out anyone other than our faux captains to face the music.

What a shambles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they're both too timid honestly.

Boak umms and ahhs a bit when he speaks but he doesn't lack confidence where as these two guys look scared of the spotlight.

Ollie I think would've been OK on his own with Boak as a mentor but clearly neither are prepared to take on the responsibility right now.

I stood up at the AGM and implored those mofo's in charge not to sh*t on this once great club's traditions by appointing co-captains and Hinkley pretty much responded when it was his time with a big f u to the supporters. Well guess what Ken? Judgement time is coming.

People think this was a Hinkley decision... sorry this has Koch all and the board all over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back