Stuart Fox leaves and the search for a replacement CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

I for one am incredibly glad to hear they aren't rushing the decision. With the move to Dingley on the horizon its vital they get this appointment right.

Lots of experienced managers of people and systems used to running their departments and not needing any holding of hands at HFC right now.
Someone to lead big picture stuff at media and AFL honcho meetings will be fine when we get one, but we're hardly a rudderless ship needing an architect to set a new direction for.

We'll get the right guy, someone who fits what we want and to the standards we demand, and all will be good.

2 points & I don't come here to trivialize or negate people that's my point of view on her journalistic prowess!
Her being a woman has nothing at all to do with how I feel about her writings! Comprehend!
As the father of 2 daughters, an Uncle to nieces, godfather to 3 lovely girls, a loving son & brother to 2 great sisters & 4 sister in-laws plus a lot of female friends yeah ask them if I'm misogynist!!
That means I'm a racist too does it cause I boo indigenous players like Goodes, Betts etc does it?? Ha ha? I have many friends in the Kimberleys who are the original custodians of this land so no again.
So if you don't know someone, like you don't me. Don't come here & impart your angelic divine qualities please.
Just read the forum & stick to the subject matter ok. Now run along!

why would anyone boo Eddie Betts? That's like an opposition fan booing Cyril - Id pay money to see these guys play

why would anyone boo Eddie Betts? That's like an opposition fan booing Cyril - Id pay money to see these guys play

Agreed. I don't get the Betts hate - he's a great player to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pure and simple Caro bags us at every opportunity she gets.
Don't know how she's so highly regarded, got me perplexed!
The basket case she barracks for hasn't won a flag for nigh on 40 years, yet she seems quite demure in there past dealings!
We know where we're heading MYOFB!!

She bags us at every opportunity and Essendon and Collingwood and Carlton and even her Tigers. There is no club that she hasn't had a go at and no group of supporters that doesn't feel aggrieved by her at some point. Frankly it's what is missing in today's media.

That's what makes her such a great journo - without fear or favour.

That's not a spelling mistake - Bains is currently the St Kilda Chief of Football Operations

He's actually the Chief Operating Officer at St Kilda. Not sure where McClure got CFO from.

F'in A. The politics.

What about the Clarko is a misogynist rumor? That he went psycho on a female assistant during the Adelaide game. Are we posting on that in these boards?

F'in A. The politics.

What about the Clarko is a misogynist rumor? That he went psycho on a female assistant during the Adelaide game. Are we posting on that in these boards?
Where is that one doing the rounds?

F'in A. The politics.

Yelling at a woman doesn't make you a misogynist. A shitty people manager maybe.

I noticed that thread was started by a cats fan

As sure as night follows day that is sure to be true. It's like Tom Hawkins arguing that money in the swear jar should be spent on pies. Of course he's going to say that.

She bags us at every opportunity and Essendon and Collingwood and Carlton and even her Tigers. There is no club that she hasn't had a go at and no group of supporters that doesn't feel aggrieved by her at some point. Frankly it's what is missing in today's media.

That's what makes her such a great journo - without fear or favour

-don't ever compare Betts with Cyril for a start! Ever if your a true Hawks supporter!

If you honestly think she's a great journo good on you. Just realize & also others on here that people have differing opinions ok.

-don't ever compare Betts with Cyril for a start! Ever if your a true Hawks supporter!

If you honestly think she's a great journo good on you. Just realize & also others on here that people have differing opinions ok.

I do know that others have different opinions that's why I was stating mine.

You seem to think that if you shout yours aggressively it has more weight to it (but it doesn't really)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back