Stratton_Gun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Wonder who let it slip lol. Might be tough to get another gig if clubs know they like to burn bridges. I know Solomon has left recently. Not sure who else

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Courier-Mail’s Peter Badel reported Haines sent it to a group of friends on social media before asking for the video to be destroyed the next day.

The video was already spreading across the internet.

The report claims the video was spread further this week by disgruntled former employees at the Suns after the club was forced to make slashing cuts to its football department for the 2021 season.

Former senior assistant coach Dean Solomon was last month among the high profile members of the Suns coaching staff to be informed the club did not have a job available for them beyond the 2020 season.

Solomon was one of five members of the Suns coaching staff to be retrenched on Monday as the AFL announced sweeping redundancies inside its head office and football clubs.

The Suns announced Monday Ashley Prescott, Nick Malceski, Andrew Swallow and Justin Koschitzke were all told they will need to find new clubs at the end of the year.

Ricky112

Senior List
Aug 29, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Creepy that someone would film this.

What's next? On country roads film guys that have stopped by the side of the road to pee against a tree?

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Well...Solomon has form of using his media pals to push his agenda...

Really pointless though, 2 years ago and nobody in their right mind cares. Embarrassing the media would even bother to run with it.

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
"not a great look" of course it isn't, but I reckon just about everyone has taken a piss somewhere they shouldn't have.

WTF?

I'm sure most of us have punched someone in the face, called someone a ****, shoplifted a Playboy mag, vomited in a mate's mum's pot plant, wanked on the odd pillow.....

...but we're not AFL coaches FFS!! And it wasn't caught on camera!!!

Black white

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hang on...are you guys seriously saying that an AFL coach breaking the law on camera is no big deal?

Seriously?

I spent a night in the 'Brighton Hilton' for taking a piss out the front of Kyatt's one night FFS!!
Seriously, have you been curtain twitching all year

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
WTF?

I'm sure most of us have punched someone in the face, called someone a ****, shoplifted a Playboy mag, vomited in a mate's mum's pot plant, wanked on the odd pillow.....

...but we're not AFL coaches FFS!! And it wasn't caught on camera!!!
Who’s the weird * that records blokes having a wizz and leaves it on their phone for 2 years? That’s the biggest concern for me out of this “bombshell”.

TP86

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes he’s a Hawk hero as a player but as a graduate of the Roos/Lyon school I won’t miss him when he inevitably gets the chop. His win/loss is putrid and he’s lasted longer than most if not all coaches who start this slowly. Dew is 12-1-48 through 61 games. Hardwick’s “worst team since Fitzroy” Tigers were 23-2-36 by comparison. When Dew is sacked next season and people are wondering how he got a Brendon Bolton-esque stay of execution to rack up a horrible W/L record...

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Who’s the weird fu** that records blokes having a wizz and leaves it on their phone for 2 years? That’s the biggest concern for me out of this “bombshell”.
I'm sure your character in the avatar photo has taken a pee out on the dirt lol.

Biggest offensive thing that Mr Nolan has done was buy a packet of cigarettes LoL

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes he’s a Hawk hero as a player but as a graduate of the Roos/Lyon school I won’t miss him when he inevitably gets the chop. His win/loss is putrid and he’s lasted longer than most if not all coaches who start this slowly. Dew is 12-1-48 through 61 games. Hardwick’s “worst team since Fitzroy” Tigers were 23-2-36 by comparison. When Dew is sacked next season and people are wondering how he got a Brendon Bolton-esque stay of execution to rack up a horrible W/L record...

Gold Coast were a far far worse team than Richmond was, with s**t facilities and an inability to keep players from leaving. You can’t compare the two. You definitely can’t use Dews current win-loss ratio as a knock against the guy.

Abyss

Senior List
Jan 30, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, South Adelaide
Fev got into a fair bit of sh*t for the same thing some years back

Boolshine, the pervs and media lapping it up. What queer stuff passes for news. Goldy all the amenities used to be locked up at night because of all the injectors and tweakers.

Back