moses

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Home
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
As the thread title suggests, what do you keep putting off doing?

I have a pile of moving boxes in my garage sitting there from when I moved into my house over a year ago. I know they are there, they are sitting there whenever I head into the garage, but I keep on putting off destroying them.

Everything!

If I have one thing to do all day that absolutely MUST get done- I will take all day to do it.

At the moment I am procrastinating about moving house. No doubt I will start packing a few days before I move. :(

....I don't wanna go :cry:

As the thread title suggests, what do you keep putting off doing?

I have a pile of moving boxes in my garage sitting there from when I moved into my house over a year ago. I know they are there, they are sitting there whenever I head into the garage, but I keep on putting off destroying them.
Sell your moving boxes on gumtree for a dollar or two each :)
That might motivate you!

Been needing to have a James Hird for about the last hour but want to save it up for home.

Been needing to have a James Hird for about the last hour but want to save it up for home.
Do you get paid to do that at home though? I'd definitely be taking it at work.

Washing the dishes.

So easy when you're living by yourself just to rinse off the last plate, knife and fork you used, instead of doing a proper wash.

Strangely, had the opposite attitude when I was living with housemates. Hated to see any dirty dishes or cutlery sitting in or near the sink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year's tax return.

Every year I'm normally pretty quick, however my accountant passed away and I've only now tracked down an underling who has started his own firm.

No kidding, how do you go about going places?
I walk and I'm one of the few people alive that actually enjoys catching public transport. If I visit a deceased estate or somewhere I know I'm going to bring boxes of books back I catch a cab. Judging by how much driving seems to rage people up, and the fact that drug testing is now a thing, I've made the right choice IMO. Adelaide is also pretty easy to get about in too, I only live fifteen minutes out of town.

I walk and I'm one of the few people alive that actually enjoys catching public transport. If I visit a deceased estate or somewhere I know I'm going to bring boxes of books back I catch a cab. Judging by how much driving seems to rage people up, and the fact that drug testing is now a thing, I've made the right choice IMO. Adelaide is also pretty easy to get about in too, I only live fifteen minutes out of town.

I like walking but what about if the weather goes bad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back