Roast Stupid big-mouth Rendell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
see here

"Rendell said he hoped any club would want to receive something for trading a player, rather than risk losing him to the pre-season draft for nothing.

"You're crazy if you don't," he said.

"I mean there's people going home. I think the last one that didn't happen that way was Nick Stevens when Port let him go back to the pre-season ... I think since then all clubs have managed to get deals done for prospective players, especially when they're going home or in Griffin's case [for] compassionate reasons."

see here

This s**t for brains knucklehead can't keep his stupid fat mouth shut about Port. He can't even get his facts straight, Ryan O'Keefe anyone?

Those moron crowbots must really be scared of us, they can't help themselves but to have clumsy digs at us.

Pucker-up-Rendell-and-kiss-our-hairy-arse

Also Luke Ball.

Rendell is a guy who likes reading his name in the press. That's all you need to know about him.

Not interested in reading about Rendell's recruiting record - this is a thread about his comments about Port. If any crows want to comment that is the topic you stick to. Otherwise this thread degenerates into the Bay 13 ****fest it has once already and you get infracted.

BTW this topic was already covered in another thread ...

The ultimate irony is that Stevens' delisting could be interpreted as allowing one Jacob Surjan to be taken in the very same PSD, that's Jacob Surjan who in a parallel universe Matt Rendell ranked as the #2 prospect in his ratings list for Australian Rules, Hurling, Canadian Football and the Royal Rumble, so.

Rendell has selected the best player in the PSD & Rookie Draft

see here

"We just thought Milera was the most talented kid that didn't get picked in the national draft"

see here

It's amazing, obviously Rendell is the only recruiting guy who knows what he is doing, he always gets the most talented bloke, no matter what number the crowbots have at their disposal. ... :rolleyes:

see here

"We just thought Milera was the most talented kid that didn't get picked in the national draft"

see here

It's amazing, obviously Rendell is the only recruiting guy who knows what he is doing, he always gets the most talented bloke, no matter what number the crowbots have at their disposal. ... :rolleyes:

Its an opinion. Every club has them.
Port obviously had a good opinion of him as well.

see here

see here

Adel/Port/WC all thought he was best available in rookie.

And the minute Port nominate a player of interest (eg Lycett, Hallahan, Schneider, Milera), you know they are looking elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its an opinion. Every club has them.
Port obviously had a good opinion of him as well.

Opinion??

Every player Rendell selects is the current world champion ... :rolleyes:

BTW Bernie, when you lose your bet with me are you intending to welch out of it like your fellow crowbot?

Opinion??

Every player Rendell selects is the current world champion ... :rolleyes:

BTW Bernie, when you lose your bet with me are you intending to welch out of it like your fellow crowbot?

I dont really want to talk about any welching, regardless of who you are talking about.

I will stick by my bet, as I am sure you will.

I have even paid up just in case.

BTW, every club has recruiting staff who always talk up their recruits. The 'opinion' around the traps is that Rendell and co have done well since being there. Will be interesting to see how the draftees from last year go in the next few years.

I reckon he says half the s**t he does to fire you boys up, but like Rooch and us

You wont see Matty or any of our administration giving a #$%*. We (BF members) thrive on any contreversy that comes our way in the off season. Rendell on the other hand obviously has a complex.

West coast picked twice before you had a pick.

No one.
Wilson was a PSD pick. Their recruiter came out and said they promised Houlihan theyd pick him with their first rookie pick because he had a contract, but they rated Milera the best player in the rookie draft.
WC supporters are spewing they overlooked Milera.
Ports recruiter stated they wanted Milera with their first pick on the news tonight, but unfortu went to crows stated 'good luck to the kid'.
He looks good the kid, but fitness/weight is an issue similar to johncock.

Yea, Rendell is an ass and overrated. None of his picks have lived up to potential so far.

Should worry more about trying to find a midfielder who isn't vanilla, or a ruckman who isn't 5cms too small than focusing on what we're doing.
Ports recruiter stated they wanted Milera with their first pick on the news tonight, but unfortu went to crows
And thank f%^k for that.

170cms and JMPs frame, I must be missing something. Waste of a pick.

Is there really fuss over a rookie draft?

I mean we're talking about a rookie draft. Not a national draft but a rookie draft. I mean a rookie draft? A freaking pick in a rookie draft where 90% of the players end up getting delisted at seasons end. Don't get me wrong, there have been some nice players out of the rookie draft but we're talking about a rookie draft here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back