Stupidest s**t you've done during this pandemic

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I reckon we're all going a bit loopy, so what's the stupidest stuff you've done?

- Bought some wholemeal two minute noodles
- Hand made ravioli (a prick of a job, messy as * and took ages)
- Made a glass of fresh squeezed lemon juice upon request from my son, he didn't want to drink it in the end so I sculled it to show him how weak he is (was v ordinary)

Shaved my beard off. What was I thinking?

The other day I was so desperate to have a tap beer and watch the footy at the pub I snuck into Marvel Stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers...

7lZwLKc.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, the second two of Chris Jericho's three.

Read Mick Foley 1, Kurt Angle, Chyna, Mick Foley 2 in the very early 200s. Also The Rock and Goldberg but they weren't great. Then there was soooooo many pumped out in the rest of the 2000s that I never touched. Hulk Hogan's was the only one I read in that time.

Read Mick Foley 1, Kurt Angle, Chyna, Mick Foley 2 in the very early 200s. Also The Rock and Goldberg but they weren't great. Then there was soooooo many pumped out in the rest of the 2000s that I never touched. Hulk Hogan's was the only one I read in that time.

Chris Jericho's first book is great. The bloke has been around the block, to say the least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back