2nds Sturt vs Port Adelaide - Round 17 @ Unley

Remove this Banner Ad

18 minutes into the first quarter and most players are struggling to jog. Motlop can barely move. Pasini looks cooked.

Frederick kicks it 50m sideways to the boundary for... reasons. And then the player who receives it kicks it 50m back to the same position, *s up the kick and sturt get a shot on goal. Why?!

Sutcliffe falls over running inside 50 and the sturt go up the other end and kick the goal. ******* lol

In rockliff?
Anyone at this point. Still don't know why we moved cornes out of the role after he made a grand final which we lost by a point.

God I hate Steven slimming. The most hatable player in the sanfl and thats saying something.

im still not convinced the problems here are lokans fault to be honest.

has had us overperforming with a top up loaded side all year. all the main problems I have with structure im positive are due to hinkleys stipulations about where players play.

can't see Lokan playing mcintee up forward after watching him carve up midfields before coming here, that's a port directive cause they're trying to develop him as a pressure forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has had us overperforming with a top up loaded side all year. all the main problems I have with structure im positive are due to hinkleys stipulations about where players play.

can't see Lokan playing mcintee up forward after watching him carve up midfields before coming here, that's a port directive cause they're trying to develop him as a pressure forward.
Perhaps I under rate the quality of the sanfl players, but a team with spp, Hayes, Lienert, Sutcliffe, Woodcock etc. should be performing better than this. I'm not sure we can win these games but we should be competitive. Consistently our effort and intensity at sanfl level is woeful and some of the in game strategic stuff is bizarre.

The SANFL rules have made it as difficult for us as possible. I hate that league.

Watched the first half at the ground. The effort is poor. The chippy short kick game has killed our second half of the season. The players are not up to standard. There is no future in this league because everything has to go right for us to feature in the top three. We ****ed our chances of winning grand finals when our top ups were up to sanfl standard. Now we have no hope. The club keeps turning the other cheek. Pointless.

Skimming through the goals since I couldn't watch this game (Due to poor scheduling by the SANFL).

McEntee good forward pressure for his first goal.
Garner up forward great pack mark and slots one. Then gets another goal from a pass from Sutcliffe.
Frederick gets a 25m pen, gives off to SPP who slams one from 55 out!
Garner takes a contested mark and kicks his 3rd.

Last quarter:
Sutcliffe crumbs and goals.
McEntee good contested mark and kicks his 2nd from 45m.
SPP kicks his 2nd from the boundary.
Woodcock gets paid advantage and snaps a goal right in front. Then he kicks his 2nd via a free kick.

Skimming through the goals since I couldn't watch this game (Due to poor scheduling by the SANFL).

McEntee good forward pressure for his first goal.
Garner up forward great pack mark and slots one. Then gets another goal from a pass from Sutcliffe.
Frederick gets a 25m pen, gives off to SPP who slams one from 55 out!
Garner takes a contested mark and kicks his 3rd.

Last quarter:
Sutcliffe crumbs and goals.
McEntee good contested mark and kicks his 2nd from 45m.
SPP kicks his 2nd from the boundary.
Woodcock gets paid advantage and snaps a goal right in front. Then he kicks his 2nd via a free kick.
Sanfl app has garner with 3 and spp with 1. Did they stuff it up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back