2nds Sturt vs Port Adelaide - Round 3 @ Unley

Remove this Banner Ad

How has Evans looked? 17 disposals and 2 goals looks like a decent day out for a small forward in a losing side.

If the coaches excuse is they are trying teach these guys structure and the way they want to play when they play AFL its a joke. I'd sooner see these guys have a crack and learn to play the game.

I thought Smallridge was from WA, there was a medium sized collingwood bloke who came to Alberton at about the same time as Fellowes, I can't remember his name but he was fairly solidly built and had a number 2 hair cut.
He played ok in mid season game against Hawthorn when we had about 6 - 8 regulars unavailable and went close to knocking them off.

He was from WA, they just were recruited at the same time.

How has Evans looked? 17 disposals and 2 goals looks like a decent day out for a small forward in a losing side.
Probably will end up an emergency since Rioli did enough to keep his spot.

I remember seeing him on the cover of the Magpies News once. Like an ‘evil’ Saade Ghazi.

He was a nice guy, played 1 good game for us.

Probably will end up an emergency since Rioli did enough to keep his spot.

Is McEntee's spot safe? I understand if you forgot about him. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of him but telling Collingwood supporters a Copeland Trophy winner played one good game at SANFL level would be fun.

Carn mate. We would have burnt the place down had we actually traded Georgiades last year. We still shouldn’t think about trading him this year.
That's why I said 'in hindsight'. Without the benefit of hindsight we couldn't possibly have imagined his year going as poorly as it has. He's uncontracted and we've dicked him around completely this year. We probably won't have a choice.

I certainly don't want to trade him but the choice at this stage is probably going to be trade (for about a third of what we could've gotten for him last year) or we lose him to nothing to West Coast in the PSD. After how the Rioli deal went down last year they won't be doing us any favours.

SANFL best and fairest, insane hitout numbers, plenty of touches to this.

That aint wholly on Hayes. His treatment has been ******* disgraceful. PAFC are lucky he even turns up to play given the treatment.

There has been a *tonne of opportunity which Hayes would have deserved that went begging to persist with Ollie Wines or SPP rucking. Worse still, Lycett.

The non selection based on form many, many times so far would cause anyone to quiet quit.

Lol just how often they set hayes up to fail to prove a point.
There are many on this board who still sadly think he has Polly Farmer abilities & is only being held back because he refused to join Ken’s Greyhound syndicate.

He’s a terrible footballer who will be delisted at years end & finish his career in some obscure country league.

SANFL best and fairest, insane hitout numbers, plenty of touches to this.

That aint wholly on Hayes. His treatment has been ******* diagraceful. PAFC are lucky he even turns up to play given the treatment.
The guy has received very bad advice from family, friends and management to stick with us. Would have been better playing this year for another SANFL or VFL club to try to get onto another AFL list.

There are many on this board who still sadly think he has Polly Farmer abilities & is only being held back because he refused to join Ken’s Greyhound syndicate.

He’s a terrible footballer who will be delisted at years end & finish his career in some obscure country league.
Did you say this when he won a B&F?

Never heard of him but telling Collingwood supporters a Copeland Trophy winner played one good game at SANFL level would be fun.
I like telling Victorians that a 3 time Brownlow medalist got 1 Magarey vote when he played for Port and a Port player playing the same position won the Magarey after getting blown up at Tobruk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back