2nds Sturt vs Port Adelaide - Round 4 @ Unley

Remove this Banner Ad

u9jXAwR.png

Yxv3E08.png

Last edited:

I'm away and only just back in phone range. Reading this thread gave me absolutely no idea what went on in the game except being led to believe we lost by about 20 goals.

Gets to the end - actual result four goal loss.

Worst game thread ever

We lost by that much in the AFL to Essendon and Geelong they still felt like beltings. It’s the same crap on this level.

It would be a great story if Trengove returned to be a strong contributor at AFL level.

Jess could come and watch him play. ;)

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
I'm away and only just back in phone range. Reading this thread gave me absolutely no idea what went on in the game except being led to believe we lost by about 20 goals.

Gets to the end - actual result four goal loss.

Worst game thread ever
We got smashed all over the ground and kicked the last 3 or 4 goals right at the end. It was every bit as bad as the game day melts suggested. Mainly due to it being the exact same crap we see in the afl too..

NoddyHolder

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
Tralfamadore
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We got smashed all over the ground and kicked the last 3 or 4 goals right at the end. It was every bit as bad as the game day melts suggested. Mainly due to it being the exact same crap we see in the afl too..
Cool

Score updates would have been nice as well though. Couldn't get any picture on how things were unfolding at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Cool

Score updates would have been nice as well though. Couldn't get any picture on how things were unfolding at all.
They were bigger, harder at it, more desperate in every contest..we chipped it around of course and emptied out the forward line of course, oh and we had lazy midfielders that didnt want to chase once they didnt get the clearance of course..all the usual stuff that plagues this club

Mate just sticking up for the lad, making his debut. No one can expect to be great in there first game of league footy. Easy here to be a keyboard warrior.
It's your right to stick up for yourself, Kyle. Don't let the keyboard warriors dissuade you.

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Those stats for Ladhams look very disappointing, 2 kicks, 4 handballs, zero marks, 3 hit outs, and 2 behinds, at face value is a very ordinary day out for an AFL listed player in the sanfl comp.
Unless he was injured, and/or spent a limited time on the ground, I suspect he will have to show a lot more than that moving forward, or his place on the list will eventually have to come under severe scrutiny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back