Suban

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know values are directly related to the number of pages of discussion on the BF forums.
He's quickly gaining on Marley Williams and I suspect that in a couple of weeks he'll be at roughly 60+ pages and on par with Hogan.
Freo were clever to give him that 4 year deal and maximise their return before putting him up for trade.
Bombers in the box seat with pick 1.

From that article: "It is believed Mayne could attract deals around $500,000 a season"
Seriously? Is any club stupid enough to do that?

He's going to Melbourne, isn't he...

As for Suban, could probably be of use to a club that needs an inside mid. Ross doesn't use him in that role and doesn't have much use for him anymore.

Late 2nd at best

He's going to Melbourne, isn't he...

As for Suban, could probably be of use to a club that needs an inside mid. Ross doesn't use him in that role and doesn't have much use for him anymore.

Late 2nd at best
Oh haha, don't give up your day job if you have one. Mind you we paid Milkshake 400K/4yrs :$
Also, dreaming if you reckon you'll get a second rounder for Suban.

Oh haha, don't give up your day job if you have one. Mind you we paid Milkshake 400K/4yrs :$
Also, dreaming if you reckon you'll get a second rounder for Suban.

Was kidding, hope you got that. Melb one of the Melbourne based teams that don't need Mayne. Richmond, Pies prob better suited for a 3rd fwd type.

I said 2nd rounder at best. Best meaning Freos best result. Meaning unlikely.

Mate. I think I speak for everyone when I say there's banter, having a laugh even slightly over stepping the line.

But your comment is too much. Please refrain from such language in future.
Yeah sorry for those harsh words especially how good your club has been to us over the years:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo are going to revolutionize how to upgrade draft picks.

"We'll keep Suban... but everyone needs to upgrade us their picks". We'll go from pick 75 in the 4th round to an early second rounder in no time!

On the flip side, Rhys Palmer eventually came good. Maybe a change of scenery would be good for him.

On the flip side, Rhys Palmer eventually came good. Maybe a change of scenery would be good for him.

Well Rhys Palmer was the rising star winner. Did his knee then broke Barlows leg. The knee physically restricted him and breaking Barlows leg would've mentally taken its toll. Not as if he was never talented.

GWS swap picks in the fourth round, on the sole condition Suban plays for you guys.

"As you know, we're big on teams paying our players' salaries for us - look at our Shaw and Griffen deals. So how about we take the logical next step, and you pay his salary and also let him play for you?"

How much are you paying Dawes?

Dawes - 24 when switching clubs, Mayne - almost exactly 28. Dawes - a KPP, Mayne - a mid-sized forward. They're not particularly comparable in terms of compensation.

Dawes - 24 when switching clubs, Mayne - almost exactly 28. Dawes - a KPP, Mayne - a mid-sized forward. They're not particularly comparable in terms of compensation.

To be fair though Mayne has been a pretty big part of a pretty decent team over the last 4 or so years.

As far as forward pressure goes he's elite.

Has Dawes ever been elite at anything?

Very limited footballer but as a big-bodied midfielder he may appeal to a number of clubs.

The only way I'd consider him at Carlton is if he was a DFA.
I think many clubs would be the same.
Either that or late picks that teams don't intend on using for more kids.
I could see someone like GC having a look at him. But they wouldn't be giving up anything of value

Remove this Banner Ad

Back