Subtle Psychopath Cues

Remove this Banner Ad

I've worked with this guy, or someone very similar to it. Nothing is worse than someone who humble brags about money related stuff. Especially when you work together and earn around the same amount.

No one ******* cares if you drive an Audi or that you wifes parents paid for your kids to go to Ivanhoe Grammar
I drive an X, I really want it and I saved and I have it and it makes me happy for these reasons:

Ok mate good on you

I drive an X, it is so prestigious, it's far better than Y and Z, what do you drive?

Nah * off mate

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I drive an X, I really want it and I saved and I have it and it makes me happy for these reasons:

Ok mate good on you

I drive an X, it is so prestigious, it's far better than Y and Z, what do you drive?

Nah fu** off mate

Nothing worse than a one-upper. I have an acquaintance who loves to subtly one-up literally anyone about anything. Own a house? His is slightly larger in a slightly better area. A car? His is slightly more powerful and luxurious. Have kids? His are smarter and go to a better school. Gym? He lifts slightly more.

Proof? Well just ask him because he'll tell you

Nothing worse than a one-upper. I have an acquaintance who loves to subtly one-up literally anyone about anything. Own a house? His is slightly larger in a slightly better area. A car? His is slightly more powerful and luxurious. Have kids? His are smarter and go to a better school. Gym? He lifts slightly more.

Toppers. Yeah, * they are tedious.

Ask him if he can punch harder

I have an acquaintance who one-ups people more than that.

Making up a fake identity for yourself as an upper class trainee mergers and acquisitions lawyer.

People who hurt/kill animals for fun.

I'm not against hunting but the dicks who go and kill animals just for a photo and leave the body are twisted.
If it's too heavy or too far away from the car don't shoot it, use it for dog food for all I care just don't waste it.
My grandad loved his guns and taught my old man to shoot from a young age but he always said you have to eat what you kill.

People who hurt/kill animals for fun.

I'm not against hunting but the dicks who go out and kill animals just for a photo and leave the body are twisted.
If it's too heavy or too far away from the car don't shoot it, use it for dog food for all I care just don't waste it.

Massive correlation between this and being a complete and utter pyscho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of people shoot animals like Roo's, don't eat them, but used to sell the bodies back to the abattoirs.

I've shot things dead on stations and left them there. Unless you're a butcher there's not a lot you can do with a carcass hundreds of KMs from anything.

Am I psychopath? Don't think so. I am a big believer in animal rights and welfare. I also love meat eating and think I need to know how it feels to take an animals life away, cause that is a system I contribute to.

Is it any different to fishing carp and just letting them choke to death on the beaches cause they're no good for eating and no good for the river system? At least the shooting is quick.

But you know, my grandad was one of the guys the kangaroo scene from Wake in Fright was inspired by. Grog and guns and grog.

People you've just met who show a keen interest in what you do for a living, asking quite specific questions, then set about befriending you. Could be a psychopath sizing you up for how you can benefit them, you being a mere chess piece in their game.

A lot of people shoot animals like Roo's, don't eat them, but used to sell the bodies back to the abattoirs.

I've shot things dead on stations and left them there. Unless you're a butcher there's not a lot you can do with a carcass hundreds of KMs from anything.

Am I psychopath? Don't think so. I am a big believer in animal rights and welfare. I also love meat eating and think I need to know how it feels to take an animals life away, cause that is a system I contribute to.

Is it any different to fishing carp and just letting them choke to death on the beaches cause they're no good for eating and no good for the river system? At least the shooting is quick.

But you know, my grandad was one of the guys the kangaroo scene from Wake in Fright was inspired by. Grog and guns and grog.

or the live Chinese method

iu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back