Cruyff14

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Why limit that to race?

I assume everybody is that does that.
Because I think some white people drive cars as status symbols and doesn't necessarily mean they have THAT much money. I genuinely believe Asians driving expensive cars have the money to afford such a lifestyle.

Abba Lonie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NUFC, BHN, OKC
I always assume that crazy Asians are also rich, that rich Asians are also crazy, and that crazy rich people must be Asian.

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I talk slower to the Indian girls at work because they havent got a full grip on the English language yet.

Nothing mean I just find I talk like Im talking to a baby and often repeated.

"So yeah now take that over there... yeah over there... thats it.... a goochy goochy goooo"

🤣🤣

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

SaltPeter

"I’m a professional bullshitter"
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I've got new Indian neighbours who I'm buttering up with chats about the cricket hoping to get an invite for dinner because whatever they cook smells amazing.
A friend of mine lives across from an Indian family. They enjoy a lot of banter, and he gets together with the husband and a couple of others to play guitars and pretend they're rock stars occasionally. Anyway, the wife drops off the odd random home cooked dish. Better than any Indian restaurant I've been to in Australia

Top Bottom