Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Headphones in general I just think young dickheads

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hm, they're much more common these days, than say, five years ago.

I think with the increased technology they've been able to develop, they will become more common.

One of the best purchases I've made. I love mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
When I see people wearing head-phones I assume they're listening to shit music because no-one's playlist is as cool as mine.
On the racist side of things,I work with a few Indonesians and we were sitting around having smoko one day and there was a seagull so I pointed at it and said
"Dinner!".Thing is they agreed,now I have to work out how to catch one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham, Roosters, Mets
When I see people wearing head-phones I assume they're listening to shit music because no-one's playlist is as cool as mine.
On the racist side of things,I work with a few Indonesians and we were sitting around having smoko one day and there was a seagull so I pointed at it and said
"Dinner!"
.Thing is they agreed,now I have to work out how to catch one.
You must be a really old racist because I have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

Deliverance

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn

akkaps

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Carlton
On PT:

- earphones, anti-social
- headphones, anti-social and a flog
- loud speaker, uber flog
- nothing, making conversation with strangers, weirdo
At uni, I’ve had to find the balance between wearing earphones and being social. You want to get to know everyone (I have a cohort of about 100, with all classes over three days and in one building), but you don’t want seem uncultured or lonely.

Also, in regards to PT, just because someone is listening to music doesn’t mean they’ll be able to hear you if you say “excuse me” or something. This also leads to how loud your music is, or if it’s one of two ears. I keep the volume down, and one ear, so that I can hear external sounds and traffic when walking.

Top Bottom