Competition Suburban Football League 2021 - Preseason Thread - FINAL LOCATION VOTE

Vote for your favourite location in each match to progress

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, we're gonna do a bracket. Everyone loves a bracket and it's the ideal form of democracy for this decision.

DvXWir3.jpg

I'd definitely prefer Adelaide for obvious reasons. This thread is really about swaying the Victorian based guys in the right direction 😂

Looks like Perth might lure FT out of retirement, which is a double edged sword because while it's always nice to have the goat participating, goats gonna goat, so he'll immediately be the favourite.

In summary to give yourself a chance at winning vote Adelaide 😂

Brady.
Williams.
Ali.
Jordan.
Nicklaus.
Train.

The first round of votes all seems to be going towards the higher seeded location. I was freaking out a little bit earlier when Perth was only up 4-3 over Gold Coast. Keep the votes rolling in!

As per last season, there won't be any bidding as such. Even if 2 people submit using the same suburb, i'll see it as more of a local derby than a problem. Last season we had 2 teams named Dragons and everyone survived. So if you want to start to think about identities for the most likely cities, go right ahead.

Bit of a 2nd quarter surge for Hobart keeping things close against Brisbane there!

Hobart coming home with a wet sail on Brisbane, votes level!

We're through to the semi finals of our location vote, please vote for your preferred options

Strong starts for Perth and Adelaide here, but still plenty of time to go!

Pretty happy with the vote turnout here given the board is a bit quiet, strong leads for Perth and Adelaide

We're down to the 2 finalists here! Is it the Perth Suburban Football League, or the Adelaide Suburban Football League in 2021?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep those vote rolling in! I know we have more than 7 West Aussies on this board.

Perth with a huge surge to tie things up with 24 hours to go! I'll need more votes thanks!

Back