Never fails to deliver

1638930906908.png

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So interested to see where they go from here. Killing Kendall off gives me the same vibes of killing off Jimmy Darmondy from Boardwalk Empire at the end of S2. The show still went on to have some great moments and parts, but it was never the same. Kendall is the central character, and the character we feel the most for, it just doesn't make sense to me. Some theories include Kendall going on the pod and spilling about the car crash and Logan covering it up, throwing them both under the bus. My left field idea is that maybe Roman kills himself after all the backlash. Random but it just popped into my head today.

MC Bad Genius

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
So interested to see where they go from here. Killing Kendall off gives me the same vibes of killing off Jimmy Darmondy from Boardwalk Empire at the end of S2. The show still went on to have some great moments and parts, but it was never the same. Kendall is the central character, and the character we feel the most for, it just doesn't make sense to me. Some theories include Kendall going on the pod and spilling about the car crash and Logan covering it up, throwing them both under the bus. My left field idea is that maybe Roman kills himself after all the backlash. Random but it just popped into my head today.
If it does go that way, it'll be an interesting comparison since both were reportedly difficult to work with. Also the emergence of Bobby Cannavale as Rosetti in Season 3 made it a lot easier to deal with Jimmy Darmody no longer being around.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If it does go that way, it'll be an interesting comparison since both were reportedly difficult to work with. Also the emergence of Bobby Cannavale as Rosetti in Season 3 made it a lot easier to deal with Jimmy Darmody no longer being around.

Haha yeah. I am only part way through this Strong piece in the New Yorker but wow. So similar to Kendall lol.
Shame Cannavale could only last one season too though (his character couldn't have lasted much longer unless he took over everything) but wow he was just amazing in that season.

MC Bad Genius

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Haha yeah. I am only part way through this Strong piece in the New Yorker but wow. So similar to Kendall lol.
Shame Cannavale could only last one season too though (his character couldn't have lasted much longer unless he took over everything) but wow he was just amazing in that season.
He's been great in everything I've seen him in, including your avatar's show. Just makes every character he portrays a really memorable one.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Peter Mannion being the name of their mothers new husband is something I can't shake as being connected to The Thick of It.

Seeds

Hall of Famer
Sep 15, 2007
I don't know
AFL Club
Geelong
Finally some plot progession. but seriously thats where they leave it?

that should of been a second last episode of the season. Not the finale.

f*** me. Im angry.

bloody tom and greg. Judas the both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles.
Classic episode, kind of kicking myself I didn't see Tom coming, of course he was going to do that, they set it up beautifully with he & Shivs recent 'interactions'.

& Greg's 'what do I need a soul for anyway', lol amen brother;)

torq

All Australian
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ah, the tale of Nero and Sporus wasn't about Tom's latent homosexuality after all :D

Will definitely re-watch this brilliant show again over summer.

Seeds

Hall of Famer
Sep 15, 2007
I don't know
AFL Club
Geelong
Did people seriously not see the tom twist? As soon as shiv rang him surely we all knew he was going to back stab her. Just when she finally decided to join team kendall.

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have never been sympathetic about Kendall but my god when he confessed i lost it. I do like the way Shiv and Romulus handled it though, I thought they had no heart!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad