FTA-TV Succession

Remove this Banner Ad

Four and done.

All-time show, going out at its peak. As it should be.

Holding out hope that we get a Tom Wambsgans turns to cooking crystal meth for all those plot truthers.

Excellent opener.

Just loved how quickly Kendall and Shiv jumped at the first opportunity to squeeze Logan because they are incapable and inherently unsatisfied doing anything else. Same goes for Logan.

The 'disgusting brothers' getting to Shiv means that you know those *ers are getting up to some wild s**t.

Glad there's still 2.5 months with these sad sacks but * I'm gonna miss em.

Just loved how quickly Kendall and Shiv jumped at the first opportunity to squeeze Logan because they are incapable and inherently unsatisfied doing anything else. Same goes for Logan.

Logan could split the pact between Kendall, Shiv and Roman in his sleep. He only needs to bribe or blackmail one of them back into his fold and their deal collapses. Maybe they paid too much and that will play out.

I'd like to see Logan get the better of Nan Pierce. She pretends to be naive and take the moral high ground but it's deceitful and manipulative. Roman saw straight through it. At least Logan is upfront in his depraved ruthlessness.

Loved watching the negotiations play out. You just know the “rats” are going to mess it all up. Hopefully Logan sweeps in and picks it all up for a bargain.

I love seeing Logan get the better of his entitled kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With that scene what I wasn't clear on (and I suppose it really doesn't matter) was whether Tom was having him on or if Logan really did have CCTV in each room. I kept expecting Tom to interject just as Greg was going to say something to Logan and tell him he was just kidding. I don't know which would have been funnier.

With that scene what I wasn't clear on (and I suppose it really doesn't matter) was whether Tom was having him on or if Logan really did have CCTV in each room. I kept expecting Tom to interject just as Greg was going to say something to Logan and tell him he was just kidding. I don't know which would have been funnier.
The fact that Tom was having him on and caused Greg to dob himself in unnecessarily at a tense moment does it for me.

The fact that Tom was having him on and caused Greg to dob himself in unnecessarily at a tense moment does it for me.

Yeah I lost it at him going up to Logan at the worst possible time. Greg is the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back