Never fails to deliver

1638930906908.png

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So interested to see where they go from here. Killing Kendall off gives me the same vibes of killing off Jimmy Darmondy from Boardwalk Empire at the end of S2. The show still went on to have some great moments and parts, but it was never the same. Kendall is the central character, and the character we feel the most for, it just doesn't make sense to me. Some theories include Kendall going on the pod and spilling about the car crash and Logan covering it up, throwing them both under the bus. My left field idea is that maybe Roman kills himself after all the backlash. Random but it just popped into my head today.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
So interested to see where they go from here. Killing Kendall off gives me the same vibes of killing off Jimmy Darmondy from Boardwalk Empire at the end of S2. The show still went on to have some great moments and parts, but it was never the same. Kendall is the central character, and the character we feel the most for, it just doesn't make sense to me. Some theories include Kendall going on the pod and spilling about the car crash and Logan covering it up, throwing them both under the bus. My left field idea is that maybe Roman kills himself after all the backlash. Random but it just popped into my head today.
If it does go that way, it'll be an interesting comparison since both were reportedly difficult to work with. Also the emergence of Bobby Cannavale as Rosetti in Season 3 made it a lot easier to deal with Jimmy Darmody no longer being around.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If it does go that way, it'll be an interesting comparison since both were reportedly difficult to work with. Also the emergence of Bobby Cannavale as Rosetti in Season 3 made it a lot easier to deal with Jimmy Darmody no longer being around.

Haha yeah. I am only part way through this Strong piece in the New Yorker but wow. So similar to Kendall lol.
Shame Cannavale could only last one season too though (his character couldn't have lasted much longer unless he took over everything) but wow he was just amazing in that season.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Haha yeah. I am only part way through this Strong piece in the New Yorker but wow. So similar to Kendall lol.
Shame Cannavale could only last one season too though (his character couldn't have lasted much longer unless he took over everything) but wow he was just amazing in that season.
He's been great in everything I've seen him in, including your avatar's show. Just makes every character he portrays a really memorable one.

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ah, the tale of Nero and Sporus wasn't about Tom's latent homosexuality after all :D

Will definitely re-watch this brilliant show again over summer.

Back