Suddenly getting alerts for all new threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
I used to only get alerts for threads posts that had some relevance to me (responses to my posts, likes, threads I've been reading/following), but suddenly in the last couple of days, I'm getting alerts for every new thread that starts on Bigfooty. I have been through the settings and can't find how to turn this off, or how it turned on in the first place. It's made my alerts button basically useless. I'd be grateful if somebody can tell me how to turn this off.

Probably the watched Forum button. When you first watch the forum the below box pops up. Unwatch the forum in question and rewatch it and make sure to turn your notifications off.

1603077102562.png

I used to only get alerts for threads posts that had some relevance to me (responses to my posts, likes, threads I've been reading/following), but suddenly in the last couple of days, I'm getting alerts for every new thread that starts on Bigfooty. I have been through the settings and can't find how to turn this off, or how it turned on in the first place. It's made my alerts button basically useless. I'd be grateful if somebody can tell me how to turn this off.
Every single new thread on the entire site?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back