Suddenly I feel better

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't care less what is happening there. It is all about the Blues for me. However if I was to want to see other teams suffer, how would you choose with all the people who have been lining up to kick us over the past several years. I would even venture to say that Saints fans have given us a harder time than Pies fans.

Yeah we laughed at your 3 wooden spoons in 5 years too :p
You're a newbie so haven't got yourself a clue yet.

Here's one ... this is the Carlton team board and we don't take kindly to opposition supporters having a shot at us in here.

Feel free to go to Bay 13 though and laugh all you want to. :thumbsu:

This is great!! The Pies made a thread about us getting beat by Freo on their board and then they dish up a performance like this. 1 goal to half time is discracefull. Feral Flogs they are.

FMD, my fault - just ****ed the game up for myself again! Can't be that hard to whack a thread like this up after the game has finished on telly, surely? Oh well. I'm a slow learner.

You would think u could log onto the Carlton Board and stroll your cursor over a fairly broad thread title without finding out the scores (well an indication the pies are getting smashed)

The team St Kilda's beaten has gone on to win the next game every round this year. Given the physicality the Saints are playing with of present you'd expect the opposite to be true and the opposition to have a bit of a downer. Guess the coaches ripping into the players for being rag-dolled is a bit of a motivating factor...

The game is well and truly spoilt for me if thats any consolation :p

Although didn't really expect much without Davis, Medhurst, Didak, Anthony and playing 13 players 22 years and under

collingwood tool get over yourself and your club. those players wouldn't make up3 goals against the saints. just like every other game you flogs lose will you and your fellow flogs be blaming the umpires for tonights massive loss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our 3 All Australians and our only in form key forward.. yeah ok :p

I reckon those outs tonight realistically shouldn't help contribute to nearly an 100 point plus pumping ..
If you think that, then that proves your club is over-reliant on your superstars, and you have very little depth to cover any serious outs ..
BTW Your percentage will take a massive hit tonight as well :thumbsu:

Only have to be a little off these days.. anyway I'm realistic about where Collingwood are.. we only have 7 players between 23 and 27 years of age in our best 22

St Kilda has 16, Geelong 15 and Hawthorn 15

The bulk of our talent is 22 years and under.. Pendlebury Cloke Anthony Thomas Clarke Brown Reid O'Brien Beams Sidebottom Wellingham Rusling Dawes McCarthy Wood etc

Our window will open 2011/12

ok where do i start

pendlburys is good but doesnt hurt the opposition

cloke...see cameron cloke

anthony is having a solid year

thomas will have 10 touches a game and do sfu with all of them

clarke..see ohailpin

reid is rubbish

ahh i cant be bothered, so many hacks you just mentioned

Rubbish assessments but hardly unexpected.. I could go through your list and do the exact same thing and you would all scream blue murder and say I was being biased.. Pendlebury is now elte and Clarke should sue for defamation for you even mentioning him in the same breath as the kicker.. is O'Hailpin averaging over 20 disposals a week that I don't know about? :p

Pendlbury is a very good midfielder BUT he does not hurt the opposition with goals and direct kicking.

Clarke is like any other half back flanker in the comp, he isnt anything special...you can find those guys anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back