MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
If you're stuck at home and enjoy true crime, I just watched a very good documentary (I believe you employ the word doco) about Ted Bundy on You Tube. Horrifying, he was an example of how human beings are capable of sinking into the abyss.

If you like shooters, team fortress 2 .. i play it all the time! ..... and it's freeeee.

This game came out when I was in high school and I signed up to the BETA so I was amongst the first to play online. I played it religiously and put a ridiculous amount of hours in it before I had to forcibly stop myself hahaha. It's changed a hell of a lot since then too - that was 13 years ago!

Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Can't work out why its accepted that all sports need to be locked down.

For example Tennis could be played within the realms of social isolation.
You collect your own balls at the end of each set . One player has green one has red, don't pick up the other players, wack it to them with the raquet.

Foxtel could organise some sort of Celebrity challenge.
Pay Ash Barty ( for example ) to play a Match each week.
Put up prize money for young challengers to try to beat her.

Could be done with a number of celebrities based on where they live.

Unfortunately the "Beat the Flog " series can't be run, because he is in Miami faking Corona Virus ( totally within Character ).
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/b...-australian-tennis-self-isolating-coronavirus

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Some boffin should create an e-league where game are played for the length of a full game. Play games Thurs-Sun like a normal round

Preferably a saints boffin so we win the flag 😀

I've always been able to juggle a tiny little bit but a week of practising everyday and I've set a new record this morning - 55 catches!!!

I was thinking of ordering some juggling clubs but I’m concerned about the height of our ceilings.

TGDesigns

Senior List
Oct 20, 2014
Melbourne, Vic.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd, Colts, Bulls (NBA)
Can't work out why its accepted that all sports need to be locked down.

For example Tennis could be played within the realms of social isolation.
You collect your own balls at the end of each set . One player has green one has red, don't pick up the other players, wack it to them with the raquet.

Foxtel could organise some sort of Celebrity challenge.
Pay Ash Barty ( for example ) to play a Match each week.
Put up prize money for young challengers to try to beat her.

Could be done with a number of celebrities based on where they live.

Unfortunately the "Beat the Flog " series can't be run, because he is in Miami faking Corona Virus ( totally within Character ).
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/b...-australian-tennis-self-isolating-coronavirus

To be honest it is more because of the risk of transmission. E.g. changing ends and close distance with the referee. Plus ball boys/girls (unless make it like local level tennis). On the other hand, Belarusian soccer is on, the Belarusian Premier League is playing (and with crowds). And there are some teams familiar with many fanatics of the round ball game, e.g. BATE Borisov, who have competed against the likes of Barcelona, Roma and Chelsea in the Champions League. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Belarusian_Premier_League

Or try playing puzzles, e.g. sudoku. Or if you're at school or uni, studying. Or video games. The list goes on.

Clicking on here more than i should, good god i have even started an online fitness thing

I'm very lucky work is flat out which is keeping me busy

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
To be honest it is more because of the risk of transmission. E.g. changing ends and close distance with the referee. Plus ball boys/girls (unless make it like local level tennis). On the other hand, Belarusian soccer is on, the Belarusian Premier League is playing (and with crowds). And there are some teams familiar with many fanatics of the round ball game, e.g. BATE Borisov, who have competed against the likes of Barcelona, Roma and Chelsea in the Champions League. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Belarusian_Premier_League

Or try playing puzzles, e.g. sudoku. Or if you're at school or uni, studying. Or video games. The list goes on.

Ref can have his/her own little box.
Always swap ends , walking down their own side.
And yeah, pick up their own balls. Different colored balls for different players. Wack the others back to the owners end.

I don't know how you guys pass the time away ?
But I've been doing the same thing for yrs.
images (76).jpeg

37403 02_KFT_Ignite_ML_80ct_Ctn_Eileen_1.png

images (78).jpeg

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not sure if you're into basketball mate triggering bro and anyone else really but that Chicago Bulls/MJ doco came out today. First two episodes.

Just put on episode 1 and one thing that always stands out to me is just how aesthetically pleasing the NBA was in the 90's. From the logos to the merch to the crappy cameras in the too bright stadiums. Just feels special.

Just put on episode 1 and one thing that always stands out to me is just how aesthetically pleasing the NBA was in the 90's. From the logos to the merch to the crappy cameras in the too bright stadiums. Just feels special.
Yeah I've just finished the first episode. I'm a 76ers fan but the Bulls and Jordan were what got me into the sport when I was a kid. It's great seeing all the behind the scenes footage as well. I can't believe how popular they actually were. The Bulls owe him just about everything.

Back