Resource Suggestions to pass the time away

Remove this Banner Ad

Diehard Saint made a post in the CV thread that got me thinking...

Plenty of us come on here for a bit of a laugh, connect with other Saints fans, and talk football in general.

Now that we have two months and possibly more where there will be effectively no football to talk about, I was wondering if you guys would like us to run some competitions or do something to pass the time?

I'm happy to do one night a week where I can live stream an old Saints classic from the BigFooty Saints YouTube page? Voted on by you guys? What do you reckon? I could post the stream in its own thread on here and we could get some discussion going? Reminisce?

Any other suggestions?

Maybe the funniest Saints game day story thread.

Once AFL Evolution 2 Releases next month, I think a few of us could have some fun with some simulated seasons or even intra-forum matches for those of us playing on the same platforms. Due 23rd of April I believe - hopefully releasing on PC on the same time, this time around.

I'm all for this.

Nothing else to do right now so might as well rebuild the hope by remembering back to when we were good or reliving some of those unexpected wins.
Will give it a whirl this Thursday night. Trial run, lets see how much traction it gets :thumbsu:

Once AFL Evolution 2 Releases next month, I think a few of us could have some fun with some simulated seasons or even intra-forum matches for those of us playing on the same platforms. Due 23rd of April I believe - hopefully releasing on PC on the same time, this time around.
PC release delayed unfortunately, but it is a great idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got Cities Skylines going. Here's a few screenshots from the current city.

The monorail station caught fire. The fire department put out everything.......except 1 shrub:

Apparently not even a tsunami stops the soccer.

Someone should really tell these passengers waiting for a bus to get away from a burning building.

And an overview of the joint

Last edited:
An interesting read from 2005

How good did we look then . A forward line of Roo , Hamil and Milne . Midfield of Harvey , Hayes , Dal Santo , Ball ( when he could still run and kick ) Joey , and Aussie Jones . Im guessing our back line must have let us down :(

I've got Cities Skylines going. Here's a few screenshots from the current city.

The monorail station caught fire. The fire department put out everything.......except 1 shrub:

Apparently not even a tsunami stops the soccer.

Someone should really tell these passengers waiting for a bus to get away from a burning building.

And an overview of the joint

Looks interesting , must check it out.

i used to play a game called Diplomacy years ago online . Can any one suggest a game we could play together online hopefully we wont have to pay for it lol.
Cards against humanity?

I used to play with some of the Bay 13/GD board folks. There's an online version of it:

An interesting read from 2005

Wasnt it good to see one of the Scott brothers getting monstered by Hamil . lol

Download cod warzone, and play Battle Royale. It’s free and it’s a blast with mates!
For the older folk, you parachute down out of a plane and battle your way to the finish with various guns. 150 people, 50 squads of 3 players. Only one life each. The map gets smaller and smaller over time, so you have to keep moving to stay alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back