Movie Suicide Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Not concerned in the slightest about another Joker on the big screen. The character has existed for 75+ years and has featured in countless stories.

Never for a moment did I feel that there's Joker overkill, it's quality not quantity for me. His existence is critical to Bruce's psyche and geez I can't wait for the inevitable Leto v Affleck moment.

Especially with the Jason Todd angle.

Think Tom Hardy made the right choice removing himself from this project.
I've found the trailers underwhelming and will probably give it a miss.
I know this isn't a popular opinion, but what can you do?
If I'm wrong when it comes out I'll happily admit it.

Hardy didnt walk away from the project, he wanted to do the movie and is on the record as being pissed off he couldnt film it. but scheduling issues with this and Revenant forced him out.

The Riddler is just a lamer version of the Joker. If they did him then there'd still be comparisons and probably would be worse.

I can handle a new version of the Joker every 8 years. He's easily the best comic book villain of all-time. If you're doing a new Batman universe then it has to include him.

Riddler is not a lame version of the joker, they are way different. its just that the past movie and live action TV versions of the riddler have made it look somewhat like that. He is all about a plan and being the smartest man in the world, he wants power and respect not chaos and fear. Riddler is more like a Bruce Wayne or Lex Luthor, just without the billions. then the Joker. Riddler likes being the pupetmaster.

Hardy didnt walk away from the project, he wanted to do the movie and is on the record as being pissed off he couldnt film it. but scheduling issues with this and Revenant forced him out.

Riddler is not a lame version of the joker, they are way different. its just that the past movie and live action TV versions of the riddler have made it look somewhat like that. He is all about a plan and being the smartest man in the world, he wants power and respect not chaos and fear. Riddler is more like a Bruce Wayne or Lex Luthor, just without the billions. then the Joker. Riddler likes being the pupetmaster.

Still walking from the project regardless of how much sugar coating you can do.

It isn't a respect thing for me it is a boring content thing. It's like the remakes of spider-man so soon after one another, we are seeing it again with Batman.

I just want some fresh takes from hollywood studios, and the joker as the bad guy is not that.

Movie with like 8 characters most of whom have never been seen in movies before, complains about the joker being a rehash and not enough new content

Still walking from the project regardless of how much sugar coating you can do.

If the Revenant didnt shoot for 3+ months longer then scheduled he would of been Rick Flag. he will get cast as someone big in a upcoming DC movie

If the Revenant didnt shoot for 3+ months longer then scheduled he would of been Rick Flag. he will get cast as someone big in a upcoming DC movie

Deathstroke would be perfect but after playing bane he would prob want to be a hero, Shazam would be alright

Deathstroke would be perfect but after playing bane he would prob want to be a hero, Shazam would be alright
He is too young for Deathstroke. he could do something like Hawkman, current day Steve Trevor, even Dick Grayson if Scott Eastwood isnt playing Dick, Jason Todd, two face

He is too young for Deathstroke. he could do something like Hawkman, current day Steve Trevor, even Dick Grayson if Scott Eastwood isnt playing Dick, Jason Todd, two face

What about Hellblazer in a revamped Justice League Dark

What about Hellblazer in a revamped Justice League Dark

He could be a good Constantine but i sadly dont see a JL:Dark movie for a long time. but would love them to make one. Hardy would make a good Specter/ Jim Corrigan
If Brad Pitt could do a good British accent he would be a better Constantine. he could play it kinda like Jack from Fight Club

He could be a good Constantine but i sadly dont see a JL:Dark movie for a long time. but would love them to make one. Hardy would make a good Specter/ Jim Corrigan
If Brad Pitt could do a good British accent he would be a better Constantine. he could play it kinda like Jack from Fight Club

Can Brad Pitt do accents :p

edit: I am aware this isn't british ;)

Anybody catch the Killing Joke at the cinema yesterday? I totally forgot about it .. mixed reviews so far, but keen to check it out.

Just download it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on Scott Eastwood, I saw he was included in the Suicide Squad panel at CC. Obviously must have a relatively important role in the film to be there. Really curious to see who he ends up playing.

Would really love it if it Dick Grayson (long overdue) but was trying to think of other potential characters it could be. Or if they made him a new character for the purpose of the film (like they did with Holly Hunter's character in BvS).

Grayson would be huge, especially if its a Nightwing angle. I don't think it was ever confirmed which Robin is dead, but the presumption is Jason Todd.
Would have a raging Boner if t turns out to be Grayson and the Joker is Todd

Would mind blow away everyone that they had the balls to do that

Would have a raging Boner if t turns out to be Grayson and the Joker is Todd

Would mind blow away everyone that they had the balls to do that

It would be incredibly gutsy to do. The wow factor would be immense, there have been rumours floating around for a while that he is in fact Todd. The theory went into some detail matching the scars on The Joker's 75th anniversary photo (with Leto topless) compared to the Robin suit in the batcave.

Snyder would find a way to eventually * it up though.

It would be incredibly gutsy to do. The wow factor would be immense, there have been rumours floating around for a while that he is in fact Todd. The theory went into some detail matching the scars on The Joker's 75th anniversary photo (with Leto topless) compared to the Robin suit in the batcave.

Snyder would find a way to eventually **** it up though.

At least david ayer isnt a moron we can still have faith in him

Well it would make sense that Todd is the joker now because after "killing" Jason This batman would have killed the joker in 3 secs flat

There's no reasonable explanation as to why the Joker is still alive

all this talk today of non suicide squad characters or joker/riddler here...i glide over cause i have no idea who they are. in fact i know little about the SS characters to be truthfully honest. in many ways it makes me happy as i have no preconceived ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back