Movie Suicide Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

A single women couldn't do the job of a group of men.

423.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to see this the day it came out. What a massive disappointment after the build up.

Really was a steaming pile of s**t.

Leto was a terrible joker... Looked like an actor, trying to hard to act like a crazy person.

Story line (or lack there of) was horrendous.

2 hours of my life I will never get back.

******* putrid movie. 2/10

Went to see this the day it came out. What a massive disappointment after the build up.

Really was a steaming pile of s**t.

Leto was a terrible joker... Looked like an actor, trying to hard to act like a crazy person.

Story line (or lack there of) was horrendous.

2 hours of my life I will never get back.

******* putrid movie. 2/10
The problem was it was a dark themed movie forced into being PG when it should have been rated R or at the very least MA. You could see the limitation is half of the scenes trying to keep the rating in check.

My all reports the sequel will be rated R at this stage.... We have hope for this franchise yet.

Finally saw it yesterday, many issues, it really is just a terribly made movie, CGI was crap, acting was mostly crap (besides Will Smith), story was crap, editing was crap.

Really they could have just called this Deadshot Ft: The Suicide Squad.

• Leto is a terrible Joker, he doesn't work, I get what they are going for but in a universe with an old Batman this doesn't suit.
  • Harley Quinn was overused, kept also going in and out of the correct accent, bad acting really.
  • Will Smith did a good job, basically made the movie watchable.
  • Some of the interactions between the characters were just dumb. In theory they knew each other as a team for a few hours yet Diablo now considered them his new family...
  • The bar scene was horrendous and not required in the slightest, I'm not sure what the point of it was.
  • Why was Slipknot in the movie?
  • Katana - One of Flaggs peoples yet suddenly decides that going to have a drink with the bad guys in the bar was her new course of action, why did she suddenly change allegiances?
  • The CGI in this movie was very low quality, the bad guys were shockingly done. Not something that was worthy of a "BLOCKBUSTER" movie.

Probably more issues with it, the missus and I laughed many times in the movie but not because of deliberate comedy, more because of things that were just confusing and the dialogue.

I kinda wanted to wait to see if an ultimate edition came out like I did with BvS but I'm not even sure a good movie could be edited from what they have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back