Roast Sumich is a flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Has it improved at all?

It depends on what you listen to.

I enjoy the Sheffield Sheild coverage

I don't mind the morning sports show

The hosts such as Jacob Landsmeir Wayne Clarke and a few others are good. Unfortunately they pay money to have the occasional moron like Hackdawn and Sumich to rain s**t on Freo

It depends on what you listen to.

I enjoy the Sheffield Sheild coverage

I don't mind the morning sports show

The hosts such as Jacob Landsmeir Wayne Clarke and a few others are good. Unfortunately they pay money to have the occasional moron like Hackdawn and Sumich to rain s**t on Freo
Yes don’t mind the shield coverage. Otherwise not been impressed over the past few years.

The craziest part of Sumich today was his complete denial of the WC reserve side. The hosts were genuinely trying to hear his answers on why the slime deserved a WAFL side and he kept bottling it!
He ranted about Peel, about the streaming media making teams have less members and then kind of ranted like Grandpa Simpson without the comedy.

Bloke is actually a slap in the face to anyone who ever wanted to be a journalist.

I listen to SportFM every morning on the way to work.

...right up until they announce Sumich is joining them and then I hit play on a podcast. Started doing this a few weeks ago after his first round of bullshit about our players leaving and I feel my life has improved greatly because of it.

The craziest part of Sumich today was his complete denial of the WC reserve side. The hosts were genuinely trying to hear his answers on why the slime deserved a WAFL side and he kept bottling it!
He ranted about Peel, about the streaming media making teams have less members and then kind of ranted like Grandpa Simpson without the comedy.

Bloke is actually a slap in the face to anyone who ever wanted to be a journalist.
He is not a journalist, he is a past player that is employed by crap media outlets to offer up bullshit in the guise of truth.
Like Kane Cornes and Hagdorn, they tell lies,make up shot with the hope people
will click their site .

He is not a journalist, he is a past player that is employed by crap media outlets to offer up bullshit in the guise of truth.
Like Kane Cornes and Hagdorn, they tell lies,make up shot with the hope people
will click their site .
Let's be clear, for as bad as Kane Cornes is with his crazy attention seeking opinions, he doesn't just make up lies to suit his agenda. No one does that except for Sumich + Hackdorn use to.

Let's be clear, for as bad as Kane Cornes is with his crazy attention seeking opinions, he doesn't just make up lies to suit his agenda. No one does that except for Sumich + Hackdorn use to.
All three mentioned are on summer break. Haven't left the country, just sitting veging out and filling their heads with sheeit to bombard us with next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back