Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Perth miss out on SF for the t20 world cup? Surely they owe us game a bug game after missing out two tests

Well, here it is. Be kind :love:

Patch Notes

• No balls are now handled correctly
    • The batting team will receive an extra run for each no ball bowled by the bowling team.
    • The bowling team will have to re-bowl each no ball delivery)
  • It is no longer possible to be bowled or caught LBW from a bouncer delivery type (only caught by a fielder)
  • Hat-tricks are now recognised
  • Various commentary improvements in light of these changes

I feel like a real developer :relaxed:

How did Perth miss out on SF for the t20 world cup? Surely they owe us game a bug game after missing out two tests
Dude cricket Australia doesn’t give a toss about Western Australian cricket let alone the fans look at the last 3 years no tests India then giving us Afghan then pulling that could of had the first test In The ashes in perth but they favoured Brisbane instead

It will be interesting if we get a test next summer for me I would make it the New Years test and move Sydney’s test due for the rain ..but they won’t do that

Patch Notes

• The batting team will receive an extra run for each no ball bowled by the bowling team.
  • It is no longer possible to be bowled or caught LBW from a bouncer delivery type (only caught by a fielder)

4 wickets in 4 balls better not be called double hat tricks :mad:

Patch Notes

Have you built in the power surge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the way the Scorchers have responded to hubs and hardship. A sign of maturity that they have used to their advantage. That was something expected from the Eagles in 2020 and 2021. Our boys should take inspiration from our cricketers and get with the programme as the 2022 looks like it will be bloody tricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back