Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll not just break them, he'll break them off and beat him to death with them.
Wonder what would happen if He did that & Selwood's own broken-off arm hit him (Selwood) above the shoulders - who would be awarded that free kick?

Last edited:
Wonder what would happen if He did that & Selwood's own broken-off arm hit him above the shoulders - who would be awarded that free kick?
Was he ducking at the time? They're supposedly cracking down on it.

I reckon TheFourPillars will have a bigger sample size then me to consider.

See Finn, Newk, MacDonald and Ward in there is exciting, but I just don’t know what Sam will do in the real stuff.
Finn mcdonald ward and morrison
Shiels worps ward and finn
Howe mcdonald jom titch

Combinations of these. Recently we got nash and newk back in there

Finn mcdonald ward and morrison
Shiels worps ward and finn
Howe mcdonald jom titch

Combinations of these. Recently we got nash and newk back in there
Really interested in how that first group goes especially.
It sounds like right now we're not set with a "default" look which is a massive break to the mold from the last three years.
Was there much of Long in there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before xmas long was in there with the mids

On Monday He was in probably the 1st 3 players to leave the training session.
I did notice him kick a beautiful long ball to a player leading but that was the only time I noticed him stand out but there was a lot going on in other training groups aswell !

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

On Monday He was in probably the 1st 3 players to leave the training session.
I did notice him kick a beautiful long ball to a player leading but that was the only time I noticed him stand out but there was a lot going on in other training groups aswell !

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Long had covid and a niggle so he isnt back to full training yet

I've not followed it that closely - but how are athletes generally recovering from COVID? Some of the effects of 'long COVID' sound horrific, so I'm concerned about the respiratory (and therefore fitness) for any of our guys getting it. I know it has been running rife through ELP and NBA etc.

Athletes generally seem to be recovering fine, as would be expected. Maginness had it first out of all the boys on the list and he's been top 3 in pretty much every pre-season bit of fitness testing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back