Summer is coming

Remove this Banner Ad

weve had our holiday home in the family in rye when a lot of greeks bought up 20 yrs ago re.. so i much prefer the summer.. i bronze in one day re and look like an adonis mate yeah mate
I'd like to be sitting at that table in your avatar, sipping a glass of wine and enjoying the sunset:)

How would I describe Santorini. If you've worked hard all your life it's so rewarding. Magical. And another greek island that rarely gets a mention is patmos. So beautiful. Its where st John the evangelist wrote the apocalypse after he exiled there. Crete mykonos ios another 3 of my favs.

I was there on my honeymoon, aeons ago. Fabulous spot, but hot. Like here. How horrible that the bushfires have started already.:fire::fire::fire:

Natures fury is unstopp
I was there on my honeymoon, aeons ago. Fabulous spot, but hot. Like here. How horrible that the bushfires have started already.:fire::fire::fire:

hot yes.. but thats what pools and beaches are there for.. sipping on pina colodas and long island iced teas re

Depends, I love summer when I have a day off to myself but prefer winter if you have A full day or have something you need to do. I can really overheat quickly even in mildly warm weather. I'm not sure why.. I'm not overweight.. Odd.
I do prefer when mornings are dark and when the sun is set before dinner for some reason.

Winter all the way for me.

As others have stated its easier to warm up then cool down.

You can always add a layer of clothing to warm up.
You can only remove so many before it indecent exposure. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back