Roast Summer Melting

Remove this Banner Ad

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
MJ charged with assault!

Bennells calf f**ked and gonna have some wolf fart some baby cow blood in there to fix it - wtf is THAT!

Yarran charged with assault.

Neale with knee surgery and not training til January.

F**K THIS SH!T

And we haven't even screwed the draft up yet :drunk:

Have at it folks. It feels good to type excessively hard and break the keyboard!!!

You're melting wrong ;)
Optimism can be checked at the door haha
F%$k the club signing injury plagued players on big contracts, f%$k the recruiters and list managers for trading in injury plagued spuds, f%$k Fyfe for not signing already, f%$k the Australian cricket team for ruining my summer, f%$k everything.

Am I doing it right?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You haven't lost anything with Bennell going down, he hasn't played a game yet. You will get gains when he gets back so its not like us Losing Naitanui for 2017.

F%$k the club signing injury plagued players on big contracts, f%$k the recruiters and list managers for trading in injury plagued spuds, f%$k Fyfe for not signing already, f%$k the Australian cricket team for ruining my summer, f%$k everything.

Am I doing it right?
Yeah and you can F%$k off.

37 f**king degrees!!! You can f**k off too Mother Nature!!!

Home - check
Air con - check

Time for a sailor f**king jerry, draft radio and melt away into the evening

:cool::cool::cool:
Is draft radio live or do I need to subscribe to an AFL pass?

Think you can access through the AFL app. Don't think you need the subscription - it's not actually radio - it's video coverage, with Woosha talking atm

Afl pass are campaigners. Don't go anywhere near it. Even if it's a free trial for 2 week I found it impossible to get out. Had to cancel my *en card. Afl are campaigners. Telstra are campaigners. Don't do it. Melt over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back