Roast Summer Melting

Remove this Banner Ad

We need our own bobsled team...

b11bdc7e-1c5c-4476-80d5-2839b170994e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Yarran :mad:

Yep, this news has quickly got me to the stage where I really happy that he is away from the playing group. The only good that can come from this is if this is a poignant reminder to the playing group and especially Bennell and Johnson that footy careers can disappear very quickly if you are not professional every single day.

Overheard Ross at training today:

Oh Yaz... Yazza... Shano...
Yeah hi mate. Any chance you wanna tell us anything about bottling somebody just before we DRAFTED you? Thought that would just blow over did ya? In the wrong place at the wrong time? It was an accident? Self defence? The other bloke deserved it did he? You're quite brilliant aren't you Shane.

Mate, take some time off from training. You're probably just wasting your time here anyway. Now, I'm a glass half full kinda guy, so I really hope this is just a case of tall poppy syndrome or something, and it gets resolved and you can return to training soonish. But whether the god damn glass is half full or half fricken empty.... just F**KING LEAVE IT ALONE AND DONT STAB SOMEBODY WITH IT!!!

Alright, along you go. Hope it works out but I'm not banking on it. Hey Kersten, get over here, looks like your lucky day!!!!

Would be brilliant if kersten stepped up. Don't think he has the ilk of the yaz though
I know :'(:'(:'(

Haven't been as excited about any player on our list as I am for Yaz. Bennell would be right up there too. Genuine X-factors. Probably not more than a 5% chance Yaz plays for us... but it's not 0%, not yet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back