Cockbain
Carey
Wells
Weatherald
Thornton
Conway
Siddle
Fawad

That side could win it. Wouldn't mind Weatherald remaking himself as a lower order hitter.
Kelly deserves to keep his spot.

Hasn't done much wrong at all.

Absolutely frustrating watching the tail lose their wickets to short bowling in exactly the way Indians DIDN'T last year.

England has absurdly little bowling, and only one tactic. Getting out to the short ball is just stupidity.

Last edited:
Look, you have to enjoy watching Lyons batting.

The Carey knockers will be out in force now
What Carey knockers?

I think some people are a little sensitive because Carey technique in standing directly behind the stumps has been highlighted as an issue for couple of rhe drop catches

But I'm not hearing to.mNy knockers questioning his spot in the side at this stage

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What Carey knockers?

I think some people are a little sensitive because Carey technique in standing directly behind the stumps has been highlighted as an issue for couple of rhe drop catches

But I'm not hearing to.mNy knockers questioning his spot in the side at this stage

Mostly Western Australians who want Inglis in the side.

To be fair, he needs to start making some runs though.

Mostly Western Australians who want Inglis in the side.
That's not really knockers, that's just bias opinion and support by Western Australians

I think Carey is mostly universally supporter and most people recognise is need to be selfless with the bat in certain moments this series

However there will come a time, and shortly where CRey will need to start posting some runs

Winning form is good form as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Carey knockers?

There's plenty

What’s the reasoning behind the ball not being able to pitch outside the line?
To help the umpires?
I was thinking something similar today. If we can reliably track where the ball is going, why do we need rules about the ball pitching in line? Just seems like a hold over from the old days.

Pitching leg side is to prevent bowlers bowling wide of leg stump into the back of the batters legs which is apparently boring and defensive.

What I think should be removed is needing the impact in line. Any fair delivery going to hit the stumps should be out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back