Summer of cricket Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Should never have been appointed after the pay dispute. Started with a black mark already against his name and was either too stupid to recognise it or too incompetent to respond to it.

Making bold projections claims and failing to back them up with data is a fair summary of his biggest mistake in the player payment negotiations. Clearly not facing any consequences for that meant he didn't learn anything.

Meanwhile, CA doing their best for fans by forcing robelinda2 off YouTube:

Way to read the room.

Yep how ridiculous.

CA should actually employ Rob to create the content on their behalf as they barely produce anything of interest.

It would be a great way to engage fans of the games past who are dropping off in numbers

Meanwhile, CA doing their best for fans by forcing robelinda2 off YouTube:

Way to read the room.

Don't know about reading the room, but I read the tweet and YouTube isn't mentioned.

I doubt Cricket Australia knew it was happening, most of this stuff gets done by independent contractors anyway.

yeah and the first notice Rob got was for a match that the ECB have the copyright for. I'm guessing they use this company to mainly take down live streams + uploads of highlights of recently completed matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume there has to be some legal reason why CA (and other boards) don't just employ Rob on their behalf, given that a number of them seem to like him and approve of his material. He probably has some things that they don't have access to themselves.
Playing music on cruise ships is a pretty sweet life, tbh.

If Victoria can't get COVID-19 under control like the rest of the country, the Boxing Day Test should be moved to Adelaide, and their Indian Test can then go to Perth. Melbourne can host the Afghanistan Test in November.

If Victoria can't get COVID-19 under control like the rest of the country, the Boxing Day Test should be moved to Adelaide, and their Indian Test can then go to Perth. Melbourne can host the Afghanistan Test in November.
If the Victorian situation remained worse than the rest of the nation, very early call, why would they get the earlier Test? If they can't host a match in December, they surely can't host a match in November.
Surely the game would have to go to Hobart or Canberra, or CA being CA, Sydney would get two India Tests and Perth still get Afghanistan.
(And, yes, I know you're not entirely serious)

Surely the game would have to go to Hobart or Canberra, or CA being CA, Sydney would get two India Tests and Perth still get Afghanistan.
or if the new CEO is trying to suck up to the players, they might play another at the Gabba

Yeah lol you would get as many people at a locked out MCG as you would get in Perth so makes no sense to move it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back