Summer of Football (Round Ball)

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
I thought Isias looked a little confused at the coin toss - It's like he won and then picked which end to kick to and went to jog off, but then was called back to make another decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWT
The real reason for Kurz's sacking has come out. The Dutch owners still hold a grudge against Germans. At contract negotiations they always stop when the Dutch ask "Give us back our bikes":cool:

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWT
Full credit to the coaching panel and the team on last nights game. They never said die. I gave them up a few times especially at 2:0 down. The penalties are a lottery but Izzo still done us proud. I am scared the team will break up now. Galloway already going plus one of the young guys. Baba looks good for someone coming off a long injury but not being resigned.

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Full credit to the coaching panel and the team on last nights game. They never said die. I gave them up a few times especially at 2:0 down. The penalties are a lottery but Izzo still done us proud. I am scared the team will break up now. Galloway already going plus one of the young guys. Baba looks good for someone coming off a long injury but not being resigned.
Everyone bar AP and Galloway have signed. The imports haven't but we can replace them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom