Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Prior to the season starting I honestly did not think McGree and Troisi would be an upgrade on Isaias and Goodwin but I am happy to be proven wrong.

You know if Kurz played some of the kids that are in the team he might still be here
He did play a lot of kids just not as often as like. I rated Kurz but this new guy is taking us to a new level. The side is pleasant on the eye with attacking football and the depth looks better. We seemed to have a lot of soft tissue injuries last year. Maybe had Burton helping out.

Prior to the season starting I honestly did not think McGree and Troisi would be an upgrade on Isaias and Goodwin but I am happy to be proven wrong.
D'arrigo has slotted into Isais spot seamlessly. I didn't rate Triosi in the past, maybe my bias but he is a big difference. I think we did not put Riley onto a good contract like other players and he left on the cheap. Glad he's back.

He did play a lot of kids just not as often as like. I rated Kurz but this new guy is taking us to a new level. The side is pleasant on the eye with attacking football and the depth looks better. We seemed to have a lot of soft tissue injuries last year. Maybe had Burton helping out.
Victory have had a lot this year so far too.

Kurz wanted to win by any means, we as a club needed to get back to our SA heritage and he didn't think the talent was here.

The Dutch club philosophy is heavily youth based, Ajax and PSV have 2 of the best academy systems in the world. That's what we wanted to implement, we don't want our best youth talents having to go to City like Cassio and Christianos kids have had to do.

D'arrigo has slotted into Isais spot seamlessly. I didn't rate Triosi in the past, maybe my bias but he is a big difference. I think we did not put Riley onto a good contract like other players and he left on the cheap. Glad he's back.
He was an 18yo kid when he left FFS, it wasn't about the money when he went yo Belgium.

Respect ?? I told you he was no good for us, and he's no good for them. He took the Vuck job out of spite rather than because.it was a good idea.

You'll get something right one day

You're the most disloyal bloke I've come across, we won the ffa cup and finished a penalty away from a GF and carried us during a tough time.

I feel sorry for your wife.

Longest unbeaten runs in Premier League history:

1️⃣ Arsenal (49, 2002-03)
2️⃣ Chelsea (40, 2003-04)
3️⃣ Liverpool (30, 2019-) 🆕
= Arsenal (30, 2001-02)
= Man City (30, 2017-18)

witnessing one of the greatest epl teams in history.
ive always thought Arsenal invincibles were the greatest ever epl team ive seen but LFC are well on the way.

great time to be a liverpool supporter

You're the most disloyal bloke I've come across, we won the ffa cup and finished a penalty away from a GF and carried us during a tough time.

I feel sorry for your wife.
Disloyal ?? I've been an Everton supporter for 25 years, a Sturt fan for 32 years, a Crows fan for 28.... and you have the nerve to call me disloyal ?!?! You sir, are a ****wit.

Whether you realise it or not, you're a Marty away from being the biggest joke on this board. No one takes anything you say seriously, you've been caught out being a serial liar and you tug yourself off on it.

And if you EVER mention my loyalty to my wife again I promise you, I will find you and the result will not be great for you.

Disloyal ?? I've been an Everton supporter for 25 years, a Sturt fan for 32 years, a Crows fan for 28.... and you have the nerve to call me disloyal ?!?! You sir, are a ****wit.

Whether you realise it or not, you're a Marty away from being the biggest joke on this board. No one takes anything you say seriously, you've been caught out being a serial liar and you tug yourself off on it.

And if you EVER mention my loyalty to my wife again I promise you, I will find you and the result will not be great for you.

You're disloyal mate.

The way you treat Marco is appaling.

You don't have to find me, happy to meet up anytime.

You're disloyal mate.

The way you treat Marco is appaling.

You don't have to find me, happy to meet up anytime.
The way I treat Marco ?? I said "Marco who" and you throw a tanty. It's clear as day to anyone with half a brain that we made the right decision, sadly you're half a brain short. We've played better football with more inexperienced squad and we just dispatched Kurz's side in a manner I've not seen an Adelaide side do to a Victory one in a long long time.

It's not disloyal or disrespectful to call him a poor coach because thats what he is. Hes not a horrible bloke by any means, in fact quite the contrary actually.

Ill bring my wife along, she won't be nearly as lenient as I will be. I reiterate if you mention her again you won't be posting on this board I can assure you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bayern Munich are such flat tack bullies, they can score goals for fun when there is little pressure as soon as knock outs start they start freezing up, they should of have a more European titles just from their squad alone.

The AFL rookie program is almost as bad. Young players on low wages having to do all that players on the main list do. Good on him.
AFL rookie listed players aren't on a low wage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back