Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Regan was just dumb but because it was a second yellow and not a straight red can they not suspend him further?

also Elsey pretty dumb with his trying to drag up an unconscious player.

Brisbane always like to 'play the man' when playing us. Definitely a chip on someones shoulder when it comes to us.

Has a good night, the beers flowed and we got 3 points, not bad if you ask me.

Regan was just dumb but because it was a second yellow and not a straight red can they not suspend him further?

Brisbane always like to 'play the man' when playing us. Definitely a chip on someones shoulder when it comes to us.

They've got a MRP like the AFL, so I suggest theyll have a look at it.

Elsey thought exactly what I did initially that Mauk was faking to get out of a red once he realised he wasn't he moved away

I didnt like his actions, and he apologised on Twitter afterwards.

Mauk is garnering himself a reputation, hes probably at the right club to add to it

So any more info on the new owners of United?

Curious to know what their plans are
We know next to nothing, and they plan on keeping it that way.

They're doing a good job so far as promotion of the club, and they've signed a very good squad but they're very low key.

We know next to nothing, and they plan on keeping it that way.

They're doing a good job so far as promotion of the club, and they've signed a very good squad but they're very low key.
Dropping the season ticket prices was a good move mate of mine who has never signed up before bought four this season

Dropping the season ticket prices was a good move mate of mine who has never signed up before bought four this season
Still havent quite hit the crowd numbers I thought we might have.

When Sydney and Melbourne hit town we should fill the place if were in form.

Tough ask against the Victory this week, they look incredible in the forward half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be good but a HUGE pay increase, and a statement of intent from the new owners.

Cant see it myself.
Would make us a real championship threat with the badly needed quality up front.

our coach is off if we dont bring a striker in January.
You can read between the lines, hes had enough.
I'm not sure you need to read between any lines, he made it VERY clear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back