Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of a no 9 in Jan?
We haven’t had number 9 for many, many years that puts it into the back of the net as frequently as Boogie however Elsey is showing some real potential :rolleyes:.

I think the last player to score close to double figures in a season was BRUCE and you have to go back to Sergio van Dijk to find someone that you go to a match expecting to score.

Talk of Juric, Bobo off the table apprently.
Wasn't it like a season ago Juric rejected a deal with Reading and was also linked to German clubs?
Juric wont be back, he has offers from European clubs.

Itll be some obscure player weve never heard of. As long as he scores goals I don't care.

Our womens side are entrenched in the 4 as well. They were down 1-2 into injury time this morning and still pinched a win !!!

Have to if we want a top 4 spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same old story... did everything but score a goal. Lost count of how many close calls we had from short range.

the coach sounds pissed every week with the situation, if he doesnt get a top striker i reckon he'll leave possibly before the season is done.

What’s the crowds like, surely the fans will have had enough by now
down.
im one of those who's just sick of the same bs every year.

the coach sounds pissed every week with the situation, if he doesnt get a top striker i reckon he'll leave possibly before the season is done.

down.
My nephew is a diehard and even he’s waivering.

As for the coach he’s as good as gone unless they get one.

Surely the owners can see the damage being done. They also need a classy creative midfielder.

My nephew is a diehard and even he’s waivering.

As for the coach he’s as good as gone unless they get one.

Surely the owners can see the damage being done. They also need a classy creative midfielder.
The issue is the striker we have doesn't want to leave, therefore we can only offer a 6 month deal.... ain't no one wanting to move to the other side of the world for 6 months.

To be fair, we had enough opportunity to win 4 games. Our entire squad couldn't score in a brothel

down.
Crowds being down have nothing to do with a striker, crowds are flat league wide.

The issue is the striker we have doesn't want to leave, therefore we can only offer a 6 month deal.... ain't no one wanting to move to the other side of the world for 6 months.

To be fair, we had enough opportunity to win 4 games. Our entire squad couldn't score in a brothel
What do you mean? Which striker do we have on a long term deal and couldn’t we recruit another one and the guy doesn’t get a game and will leave?

What do you mean? Which striker do we have on a long term deal and couldn’t we recruit another one and the guy doesn’t get a game and will leave?
Baba is contracted, if he wants to stay we dont have much choice but to let him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back