Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

A great atmosphere last night and a fantastic win.

Isais was sublime, Mileusnic/Halloran/Ilso/Goodwin looked dangerous and our defence held firm (more or less). Blackwood also looks to have more poise but I suspect we will keep playing him off the bench.

Strain’s pace compared to Marrone was crucial and Galloway continues to make me eat my words. Elsey scares the crap out of me but he played his role.

There are few things more satisfying than a win over Victory.

There are few things more satisfying than a win over Victory.

I managed to remember to watch the game last night and yeah I agree with you

I follow the A-League with only a bit more of a cursory gaze, (dont think I've been to an A-League game myself since Utd won 4-1 in Melbourne against Victory when Flores and Van Dyk were playing) but I reckon I hate Melb Victory almost more than Port Adelaide...

Last night was great, can't believe its been 8 years since we last beat Victory in Adelaide.
Isasis now that he is Australian should be playing for the socceroos, he's far and away the best midfielder we have after mooy

Last night was great, can't believe its been 8 years since we last beat Victory in Adelaide.
Isasis now that he is Australian should be playing for the socceroos, he's far and away the best midfielder we have after mooy
Never happen with Muppett in charge

They got absolutely belted by Perth, and we will be up for it. Just gotta hope we dont lose a CB during the game as we have no cover after Reegs left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody oath I am. So many missed opportunities, poor touch and loses way too many one on ones. Waste of money.
Missed opportunities is something our entire team has done. Hes leading most MVP voting in the media, so I'd say you're in the minority.

His first touch is brilliant, only behind Isa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back