Football (Round Ball) Thread...

May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWTFC,Chelsea,Glasgow Celtic,Lech Poznan
The real reason for Kurz's sacking has come out. The Dutch owners still hold a grudge against Germans. At contract negotiations they always stop when the Dutch ask "Give us back our bikes":cool:

May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWTFC,Chelsea,Glasgow Celtic,Lech Poznan
Full credit to the coaching panel and the team on last nights game. They never said die. I gave them up a few times especially at 2:0 down. The penalties are a lottery but Izzo still done us proud. I am scared the team will break up now. Galloway already going plus one of the young guys. Baba looks good for someone coming off a long injury but not being resigned.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Full credit to the coaching panel and the team on last nights game. They never said die. I gave them up a few times especially at 2:0 down. The penalties are a lottery but Izzo still done us proud. I am scared the team will break up now. Galloway already going plus one of the young guys. Baba looks good for someone coming off a long injury but not being resigned.
Everyone bar AP and Galloway have signed. The imports haven't but we can replace them.

Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
150E.gif

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club