Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Wednesday morning and they have sold 45,000 tickets.For the A League Grand Final Glory V Sydney FC.Should be a sellout for the weekend match.

You did get the sense he wasn't enjoying himself as much as City, who can blame him really ??

Would be great to have him back at the Reds. Big tick for the new owners.

City with the domestic treble.

I'd like to think I could too, but I've not coached at the top level......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't happen to a better bloke

As I mentioned on the FA board, comes with a similar reputation to Kurz. Loves hard workers, is passionate and a little crazy.

Has a similar record to Marco too.

But again, what he can achieve rests with what the owners are willing to provide. Did they penny pinch from Marco because they didn't want him ?? Or are they just like every other owner we've had ??

FWIW we had a good squad this year, it just took us too long to get it together.

As I mentioned on the FA board, comes with a similar reputation to Kurz. Loves hard workers, is passionate and a little crazy.

Has a similar record to Marco too.

But again, what he can achieve rests with what the owners are willing to provide. Did they penny pinch from Marco because they didn't want him ?? Or are they just like every other owner we've had ??

FWIW we had a good squad this year, it just took us too long to get it together.
The pressure will be on as he is replacing a decent coach.

Pressure on the owners too, this bloke is THEIR man.
The manager in question doesn't have a promising record, sacked from 3 clubs, including AZ due to poor chemistry with the players. Hopefully I can be proven wrong but this will end in tears.

The manager in question doesn't have a promising record, sacked from 3 clubs, including AZ due to poor chemistry with the players. Hopefully I can be proven wrong but this will end in tears.
Marco was sacked from 3 clubs too

marco and now isaias to leave.

the owners better sort their stuff out..
He was always gonna get a huge payday in Asia once he got his citizenship.

He will be back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back