SummerSlam (2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

what a s**t ppv aj/cena was good and balor/rollins wasn't bad but the rest of the show sucked

AJ/Cena stole the show.

I was disappointed in Balor/Rollins, wasn't bad but expected much, much more. 50% of the match seemed like dropkicks. (EDIT: Since found out about Balors injury which would explain it)

JeriKO/Enzo&Cass and Sasha/Charlotte both pretty good but overall was sub-par which for a 4hr show is not good.

Takeover the night before was infinitely better, it was 11/10 from start to finish.

And what the f*** was with Miz squashing Apollo Crews? Why bring him in to lose the the freakin Miz in 5 minutes?

I legit thought Cena was great, one of his best all-round performances in some time. Maybe it was his promo where he talks about never leaving the WWE to pursue an outside career (like the Rock did or many others like Hogan tried to). Say what you want about him he is loyal to the WWE and wrestling but maybe that's just due to a lack of opportunities haha. Either way I think he deserves recognition/appreciation for that at least.

Styles was phenomenal as well.

Last edited:
AJ/Cena stole the show.
Yep. The rest of the pay-per view was good, but not as good as You'd wanna love it, but good enough to make You wanna like it.

They went for positive booking decisions and made super stars out of Styles and Balor. Even though they were super stars way before this, but this cemented them as main-event wrestlers in the WWE.

Balor vs Rollins was good. Charlotte vs Banks was good too. The ending to a 5-hour SummerSlam was utter s**t. Ambrose vs Ziggler lacked the hype You would expect for a title match. The same title that ended WrestleMania. Sheamus vs Cesaro, jeez. We haven't seen that before have we? A GODDAMNED 7-MATCH SERIES!!!

It doesn't make sense after Cesaro beat Sheamus twice before.

Also, an Orton-Wyatt feud is something I'd pay a lot of money for. And with how things went at SummerSlam, I would not like Ambrose to be the champion if He keeps on giving pale matches like the one against Ziggler. Admit it, He has limited moves set and is a Mick Foley wannabe. On the other hand, GIVE STYLES THE DAMNED TITLE! Because...

He is the phenomenal one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back