Sunday morning AFL shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 9's Sunday footy show, is the biggest collection of ding-bats, morons & nong-heads ever assembled together on TV....A combined I.Q of 100 if they're lucky.
tenor.gif

Channel 9's Sunday footy show, is the biggest collection of ding-bats, morons & nong-heads ever assembled together on TV....A combined I.Q of 100 if they're lucky.
Perhaps but it's about 90 points higher than the Gameday panel and without the excruciatingly boring, sycophantic content.

Perhaps but it's about 90 points higher than the Gameday panel and without the excruciatingly boring, sycophantic content.
Lewis Martin was asked on the podcast with Sam Newman, Mike Sheehan and Don Scott why the rights holder of the footy has no football shows on tv, yet Ch 9 has 3, and he couldn't answer.
Perhaps it's less on-air talent. :D
BT and Brayshaw have got personalities, and I didn't mind Mick Warner (until they gave him the arse), but that's about it. I suppose there's no a lot more on Ch 9, so I guess it's got a bit to do with off-air people

Last edited:
Don't watch then. Simple :D

Have never watched it until last week, when I happened upon a replay of an episode on YouTube.

I was rather shocked & taken aback at the level & degree of numb-scullery & dumb-*ery.....Ergo my comments.

Have never watched it until last week, when I happened upon a replay of an episode on YouTube.

I was rather shocked & taken aback at the level & degree of numb-scullery & dumb-f***ery.....Ergo my comments.
Well continue to not watch it while others can really enjoy it every Sunday morning. I don't miss an episode, it's a good show. Better when footy is on, though.

Well continue to not watch it while others can really enjoy it every Sunday morning. I don't miss an episode, it's a good show. Better when footy is on, though.

Fair enough....There's plenty of people who enjoy going to the circus just to be Amused by the clowns I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis Martin was asked on the podcast with Sam Newman, Mike Sheehan and Don Scott why the rights holder of the footy has no football shows on tv, yet Ch 9 has 3, and he couldn't answer.
BT and Brayshaw have got personalities, and I didn't mind Mick Warner (until they gave him the arse), but that's about it. I suppose there's no a lot more on Ch 9, so I guess it's got a bit to do with off-air people
Well, what a coincidence: Talking Footy is back tonight. I wonder if it had anything to do with Martin sounding like a dickhead when he couldn't answer Mike's question about Ch 7 not having any football shows on :D

Last edited:
Llordo, Caro, even Billy, Kane they might not be everyones cup of tea but they got character, and shows with them are generally entertaining.
Even Chompers, compare him to Hamish mclachlan, so much more character in Tonys fat teeth.

Llordo, Caro, even Billy, Kane they might not be everyones cup of tea but they got character, and shows with them are generally entertaining.
Even Chompers, compare him to Hamish mclachlan, so much more character in Tonys fat teeth.

If by Llordo you mean Lloydy, then he has About As much character, personality & charisma As A bloody door-knob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back