Sunday Too Far Away

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to tell myself I'm enjoying it, the anticipation, the thrill of the chase etc.

But yeah, I'd much rather neck 20 temazepam and wake up at 2PM on Sunday arvo.

This will keep you occupied for 90 minutes

I dread the trip home if we lose. Sunday 4:40 is the absolute worst for that, for us full time workers anyway.

I dread the trip home if we lose. Sunday 4:40 is the absolute worst for that, for us full time workers anyway.

I think irrespective of result, I will be visiting a local hostelry post game.

6 days later
post 20 temazepam
you rub yr eyes
u stretch
seat is hard sort of dark an cold
but noisy too
What is that sound, its, its an Anthem
Join in the chorus.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** are we meant to get through the week?

The anticipation is killing me.

Does anyone else have similar FFS let it be over feelings on this game?

I've got to spend 9 hours in the car driving over for it. At least the anticipation will keep we awake!!

Try driving back to Adelaide!

I'm trying to tell myself I'm enjoying it, the anticipation, the thrill of the chase etc.

But yeah, I'd much rather neck 20 temazepam and wake up at 2PM on Sunday arvo.

Apparently Tom Liberatore was similarly looking forward to his next game. But unlike us keyboard warriors, he's a man of action.

Can't stop thinking about how huge this game is, not just because I hate the scum and I want us to destroy them but it's massive in shaping our season. After this we have Collingwood and Freo and unfortunately Freo look amazing at the moment and Collingwood have dominated us over the last few years. If we let this one slip it's gonna be very hard to make finals considering the next couple of games we have and the next couple of games Essendon and Freo have. This game looks the most likely that we will win and we can't afford to rock up like we have the last couple of weeks. Need to rock up with the same mentality that we did against St.Kilda and Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back