Sunderland AFC: League 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunderland-Paolo-Di-Canio.jpg

:'(:'(:'(:'(:mad::mad::mad:

What a dark day that was. :'(

Despite everything, still like Di Canio (political views aside). Love his passion. If things don't work out with Coleman, wouldn't be a bad manager in all honesty given he did quite well at Swindon.

What happened there?

We're s**t mate.

What a dark day that was. :'(

Despite everything, still like Di Canio (political views aside). Love his passion. If things don't work out with Coleman, wouldn't be a bad manager in all honesty given he did quite well at Swindon.

I could still see Coleman staying even when we go down. The amazing thing about PDC is how right he was about our players. I don't think he's coming back to England to manage though, especially back to us.

I can't see him leaving personally.

Yeah agree on PDC. He said what had to be said. Perhaps why I respect him. We (Toon) have had heaps of Cashley yes men at the helm too afraid to speak the cold truth that the fans could see. Refreshing honesty. Perhaps some Italian consortium might takeover the club and install him manager? :D

Has there been much takeover talk? I think I saw rumours of Niall Quinn potentially heading up a group?

******* bullshit that your mob are as wank as you are and still won't get relegated while we're stuck down here for Sunderland in League 1: Revenge of the Grigg
Like I said, I won't be complaining! I genuinely don't think there's much chance of the season being completed properly but there's going to be a massive shitfight with certain clubs about promotion and relegation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah around the same time I thought Asamoah Gyan and Darren Bent would get us into Europe.
Gyan and Bent definitely had the ability to be a top 10 striking duo in the league, a shame you didn't get the best from that.

Really not much difference in quality to say Crouch and Defoe for us at that particular time.

Gyan and Bent definitely had the ability to be a top 10 striking duo in the league, a shame you didn't get the best from that.

Really not much difference in quality to say Crouch and Defoe for us at that particular time.

What might have been though :(

source.gif

(edited to say I miss you Bolo <3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back