Sunderland AFC: League 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha nah, he's alright....for a Mackem. Heck, he might even change allegiances in 2017 if he sees the light. :p

Why would I support a lower division side when mine are in the Prem?

I still remember when you revealed your true colours! Seared into my brain!

giphy.gif

Seeing as how you're the mod for this board, I didn't want to reveal my true love straight away and get unceremoniously booted.

This is one of the funniest moments I've ever seen on a football pitch. At the time, I had this recorded off MOTD and played it over many times :D

And then Steve Taylor got shot by a sniper after a blatant handball save in the same game. Barcodes down to 8 men. Brilliant :D

Why would I support a lower division side when mine are in the Prem?

Seeing as how you're the mod for this board, I didn't want to reveal my true love straight away and get unceremoniously booted.

True enough...but for how much longer. ;)

Well we may not have the most recent derby results but I will say at least we have True Geordie who is infinitely better than True Mackem. Don't know if there is a True Smoggie though. :p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OxkAzIlv15LTRVDPn3-iQ/videos

This is one of the funniest moments I've ever seen on a football pitch. At the time, I had this recorded off MOTD and played it over many times :D

And then Steve Taylor got shot by a sniper after a blatant handball save in the same game. Barcodes down to 8 men. Brilliant :D

If only I could say that was the low point of being a Toon fan...

hqdefault.jpg

Romanian striker Florin Andone has said there's no chance he'll be joining Sunderland in the upcoming transfer window and intends to stay with current club Deportivo La Coruna. He has scored 6 and assisted 1 this season.

Discuss Big Footy Sunderland fans............

Been reading that Big Sam is interested in bringing both Defoe and Kone over to Selhurst Park. If he wants to keep CP up then he should look at Adam Johnson instead, who I hear is also currently available on a free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be a lot of rumours floating around on social media of Defoe to West Ham this window. Surely would be a big worry if that did happen Established1870?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back