Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Amazingly, I haven't seen any Sunderland threads and I went back back a few pages. I truly am shocked.

If you go for the pride of the North East, then post in here friends. In this thread, we can all cry with each other until we're safe from the drop for another year.

So, we won on the weekend, and we're not bottom of the league. The season going better than what I expected.

Amazingly, I haven't seen any Sunderland threads and I went back back a few pages. I truly am shocked.

If you go for the pride of the North East, then post in here friends. In this thread, we can all cry with each other until we're safe from the drop for another year.

So, we won on the weekend, and we're not bottom of the league. The season going better than what I expected.
put this in the football club discussion board area friend or NUFC Tiger will permaban you!

when is big sam coming back?

put this in the football club discussion board area friend or NUFC Tiger will permaban you!

Just as I made this thread, I saw this:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/football-club-discussion.294/

and promptly did this:

19cl2x.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well well well, what do we have here...?

Sunderland Support Group? NUFC Tiger mate, you know what to do.

At least Pickford and Defoe are doing their best to maintain some respectability.

Without those 2 we'd be in the bottom half of League 1 by now.

Never seen a Black Cat on here! First time for everything.

As long as Boro supporters aren't around, I'll be alright.

Without those 2 we'd be in the bottom half of League 1 by now.

To think we were in the running for him as frontrunners when we were nailed to the bottom, but turned him down because of his wages, and the fear failure... Defoe sure proved us wrong (we went for Kramaric instead, and we know how that went... though I'd like to think we got the last laugh).

As long as Boro supporters aren't around, I'll be alright.
Mooch , Boro , Bulldog1954 , come meet the Black Cat.

He won't ban me. Who else is he going to hang s**t over about Newcastle being top of the league for once?

Ooo! Conflict of interest. Keep the Black Cat to mock, or send him packing far, far away? You better hope the Toon get promoted then if you stay up, lol.

Never seen a Black Cat on here! First time for everything.

Only June 16, and has been ripping it up by the looks of things (how has that username not been taken?) What took you an age, stranger? We were just South of the Border, after all. Bad results kept you away?

To think we were in the running for him as frontrunners when we were nailed to the bottom, but turned him down because of his wages, and the fear failure... Defoe sure proved us wrong (we went for Kramaric instead, and we know how that went... though I'd like to think we got the last laugh).

Trust me you got the last laugh on pretty much everybody regardless of picking Kramaric over Defoe.

Ooo! Conflict of interest. Keep the Black Cat to mock, or send him packing far, far away? You better hope the Toon get promoted then if you stay up, lol.

We will and that's in full confidence knowing that there are at least 3 teams shitter then us (how it's possible, I don't know).

Only June 16, and has been ripping it up by the looks of things (how has that username not been taken?)

Trust me I was as surprised as you are when I saw that this name wasn't taken. Also knew it'd piss a lot of people off.

What took you an age, stranger? We were just South of the Border, after all. Bad results kept you away?

I post on here quite a bit but wasn't seeing any Black Cats around so I thought I might as well make this thread to catch some.

Trust me you got the last laugh on pretty much everybody regardless of picking Kramaric over Defoe.

We will and that's in full confidence knowing that there are at least 3 teams shitter then us (how it's possible, I don't know).

Trust me I was as surprised as you are when I saw that this name wasn't taken. Also knew it'd piss a lot of people off.

I post on here quite a bit but wasn't seeing any Black Cats around so I thought I might as well make this thread to catch some.

Yeah, true, funny how things go sometimes.

I thought the same thing until we played you. It just seems to be somewhat of a mess down here.

Yeah, I figured as much, it seems to rub people the wrong way for sure, Especially on the... angle of attack. Do tell me, how many flags have you won again? Lol.

Ah yes, in the Championship topic, now I remember! That said, I don't think many of us had you pinned down as a Black Cat! (Getting acquainted with your soon to be new rivals? Lol. Nah, you're looking half decent for the moment.) Maybe you should advertise it, unless that was one of the conditions that NUFC Tiger had placed upon you.

I thought the same thing until we played you. It just seems to be somewhat of a mess down here.

At least we aren't Swansea! I would genuinely feel sorry for them if we stayed up and they went down.

Yeah, I figured as much, it seems to rub people the wrong way for sure, Especially on the... angle of attack. Do tell me, how many flags have you won again? Lol.

Some people actually hate me just for my name more than anything else. It's a mixture of funny and sad (mostly funny). And we've won 37 flags in all competitions that we've participated in throughout our 146 year history.

Ah yes, in the Championship topic, now I remember! That said, I don't think many of us had you pinned down as a Black Cat! (Getting acquainted with your soon to be new rivals? Lol. Nah, you're looking half decent for the moment.) Maybe you should advertise it, unless that was one of the conditions that NUFC Tiger had placed upon you.

I know this may sound incredibly stupid, but I don't care much for the Prem outside Sunderland and what we do, hence why I was in the Championship thread. I also I said I was a Sunderland fan in there after I told NUFC Tiger that Mowatt>Shelvey. He was not a happy chappy.

Only the Sunderland team thread could end up in the wrong place.... jks

I'm one of few who actually don't want Sunderland to go down every year!!

2nDF1K.gif

I saw this this morning and was at a complete loss. All my efforts to fight the red (and white) menace...

Needless to say I initially lashed out at my coworkers who just don't 'get it'.
kieron-dyer-lee-bo_2631757a.jpg

But I've had a chance to reflect and cool down - and I'm now sitting at a Pardew headbutt level of rage on the scale of 0 - Joe 'f bomb' Kinnear anger.

This isn't easy for me to do...but it's Christmas. So I will....allow it....

But only because it's Christmas and the mackems have at least given me a few chuckles this season.

As for Established1870

tenor.gif

Wait. That's not the right gif...

GoTcuPv.gif

Haha nah, he's alright....for a Mackem. Heck, he might even change allegiances in 2017 if he sees the light. :p

At least we aren't Swansea! I would genuinely feel sorry for them if we stayed up and they went down.

Some people actually hate me just for my name more than anything else. It's a mixture of funny and sad (mostly funny). And we've won 37 flags in all competitions that we've participated in throughout our 146 year history.

I know this may sound incredibly stupid, but I don't care much for the Prem outside Sunderland and what we do, hence why I was in the Championship thread. I also I said I was a Sunderland fan in there after I told NUFC Tiger that Mowatt>Shelvey. He was not a happy chappy.

I still remember when you revealed your true colours! Seared into my brain!

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back