Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether his selection was right or wrong, mildura had five under 18's in the side already. 2 healys, stevens, robertson and christodolou. they have also played a number of others this year including rowles, bower and chirgwin with more to come. they also have plenty in the senior side that have been under 18's over the past two seasons. I realise other clubs also have plenty of young blokes in their sides which is great. "rather than promoting juniors" couldnt be further from the truth.

Thanks 4 the info Thin.

delray you back in the seniors this week? Is Banga Baynes really out for the year? With Cogs missing this Saturday...there is a bit of pressure on the young fellas at irymple to step up

delray you back in the seniors this week? Is Banga Baynes really out for the year? With Cogs missing this Saturday...there is a bit of pressure on the young fellas at irymple to step up

Mate having Cogs, D train, Baynes and hodsen out killed us.

But what it has done has made the race for 4th spot a hole heap better.

all three sides Iry Sth and Mild are all now right in the hunt......... im thinking now that the final spot will come down to the very last round.

whether his selection was right or wrong, mildura had five under 18's in the side already. 2 healys, stevens, robertson and christodolou. they have also played a number of others this year including rowles, bower and chirgwin with more to come. they also have plenty in the senior side that have been under 18's over the past two seasons. I realise other clubs also have plenty of young blokes in their sides which is great. "rather than promoting juniors" couldnt be further from the truth.

I had a rethink, although first agreeing with yor post, I headed out to Dareton yesterday (hoping to watch Christodoluo, heard big rapts) to find the young blokes in post played in the u'18's.

Will Tucker coach next year?
Did all the Mildura supporter go over to Dareton in one car?

I had a rethink, although first agreeing with yor post, I headed out to Dareton yesterday (hoping to watch Christodoluo, heard big rapts) to find the young blokes in post played in the u'18's.

Did all the Mildura supporter go over to Dareton in one car?

as far as i can tell the u/18's in milduras senior team yesterday were heley, robertson and vallence. christodolou had to play an early game because of afternoon committments. apparently he played well in the thirds game. class act

as far as i can tell the u/18's in milduras senior team yesterday were heley, robertson and vallence. christodolou had to play an early game because of afternoon committments. apparently he played well in the thirds game. class act

Afternoon committments????
WW played 6 underage, Mildura 3 (flog ww in the u18's) and Hill gets a game??

Who's safe??

With two games to go which coaches can rest easy knowing that they've got the job next year?
Of course they may not want the job in 2011.
Red Cliffs would definately be on the look out for a new one. Not that hes done a bad job considering.
South are on the look out as well, any more???

Re: Who's safe??

With two games to go which coaches can rest easy knowing that they've got the job next year?
Of course they may not want the job in 2011.
Red Cliffs would definately be on the look out for a new one. Not that hes done a bad job considering.
South are on the look out as well, any more???

I think there will will 7 new coaches next year with Alvey the only coach going on for another year.
Red cliffs, Robinvale, Sth, Imps will all have new coaches. Will D train stay for a third year? my guess no and riodo's body might not be good enough to demand big money as coach for another year.
Think mildura will part company with tucker also?

I think there will will 7 new coaches next year with Alvey the only coach going on for another year.
Red cliffs, Robinvale, Sth, Imps will all have new coaches. Will D train stay for a third year? my guess no and riodo's body might not be good enough to demand big money as coach for another year.
Think mildura will part company with tucker also?

Interesting perhaps a Merry Go Round would be the solution.
Although I doubt that D or Petrie would go elsewhere. Moncur may wish to return to family in Qld.
Ryan could pick up another non-playing roll.
Seven new coaches is a big turn around one year.

Interesting perhaps a Merry Go Round would be the solution.
Although I doubt that D or Petrie would go elsewhere. Moncur may wish to return to family in Qld.
Ryan could pick up another non-playing roll.
Seven new coaches is a big turn around one year.

Red Cliffs & Merbein will look for new coaches..
Robinvale????
South- I hear Walder & one of the assistants have already been appointed
Irymple- D will coach again
Imps- Will be looking.
Wenty- Alvey maybe not unless Elstone comes back, non playing coach..
Mildura- Is Tucker on a one or two year contract???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously not familiar with what a gimp is...

But a Borat fan? Good "not" joke.

Not

gimp 1 (g
ibreve.gif
mp) n. A narrow flat braid or rounded cord of fabric used for trimming. Also called guimpe, guipure.

[Perhaps from French guimpe; see guimpe.]

gimp 2 (g
ibreve.gif
mp) Slang n. 1. A limp or a limping gait.
2. A person who limps.

intr.v. gimped, gimp·ing, gimps To walk with a limp.

[Origin unknown.]
gimp
prime.gif
y
adj.

gimp 3 (g
ibreve.gif
mp) n. Spirit; pep.

[Origin unknown.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
gimp1, guimpe [gɪmp]
n (Clothing, Personal Arts & Crafts / Textiles) a tapelike trimming of silk, wool, or cotton, often stiffened with wire [probably from Dutch gimp, of unknown origin]

gimp2
n 1. US & Canadian offensive slang a physically disabled person, esp one who is lame
2. Slang a sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains [of unknown origin]

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Non of these are flattering.
Have you got another one?

gimp2
n 1. US & Canadian offensive slang a physically disabled person, esp one who is lame
2. Slang a sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains [of unknown origin]

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Non of these are flattering.
Have you got another one?

Ah the answer lies within.

He could satisfy definition 1, for example he may have lame back or a lame shoulder.

Or definition 2, he may have a sexual fetish? how do you know he doesn't own a gimp mask, rubber suit or a gimp ball?

And just because you think "2. Slang a sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains [of unknown origin]" is not flattering do we all have to think that? Obviously people find it flattering otherwise there wouldn't be a market for it.

So are you a Borat fan? Or are you a Bruno fan?

Who has a prediction for iry versus imps? Some key questions need to be answered tho. Will Petrie play? Will the Pioneers boys be back (Steinberg, Eagle, Gordon)?

One more question...why has B Clohesy been in and mostly out of the team all year?

My pick is Swallows by 4 goals

Who has a prediction for iry versus imps? Some key questions need to be answered tho. Will Petrie play? Will the Pioneers boys be back (Steinberg, Eagle, Gordon)?

One more question...why has B Clohesy been in and mostly out of the team all year?

My pick is Swallows by 4 goals

If Irypmle were every going to knock Imp's out it's now (even with Iry not putting Merbein away Saturday) Imp's seem to be up against the ropes.
B Clohesy just moved back to town, b4 now travelling and playing 2's.
I think the Pio's have two more games, can't see Steinberg playing with Imp's (talk is his likely to be drafted, I may get shot down, but I believe Ricky Nixon is his manager) the other 2 who knows.

If Irypmle were every going to knock Imp's out it's now (even with Iry not putting Merbein away Saturday) Imp's seem to be up against the ropes.
B Clohesy just moved back to town, b4 now travelling and playing 2's.
I think the Pio's have two more games, can't see Steinberg playing with Imp's (talk is his likely to be drafted, I may get shot down, but I believe Ricky Nixon is his manager) the other 2 who knows.

The TAC show yesterday had a story on steinberg, he is invited to draft camp and they gave him huge raps. Will be drafted for sure

Well boys i thought there would be a little more banter on hear.......

considering there are only 3 teams remaining now and with the mcleod medal pending!!!!

Imps risk of playing the boys with strained hammys certainly back fired on them! But all in all it was cerntainly a hard fought and entertaining game.

With a bit of luck the weather can remain the same as the weekend and with the some of the bigger crowd pullers still in the hunt the atmosphere should be tip top!!!!

My tip for the medal.....

Watt
Baynes
Falvo
Jackon

under 20 votes will win it in a tight count.

Apart from some dastardly deed on the road from Robinvale next Sat. morning, what can Irymple do to beat Robinvale in the GF.
If they did manage a win it would have to be the country footy story of the decade. But then how many sides have gone through the season undefeated only to be knocked of in the big one. But then these sides may not have completely dominated the competition as Robinvale has.
Anyway they got there, six other side didn't. So good luck.

bit of a surprise with willison named coach at south and not walder...any news on walder's plans?

so can irymple make a game of it this week? this is the first time they will be at full strength against robinvale all year but they clearly have there work cut out to even get close. great job by big d-train and the the young fellas on getting them to the granny tho.

any other news around town? petrie out? redcliffs or merbein making any moves?

bit of a surprise with willison named coach at south and not walder...any news on walder's plans?

so can irymple make a game of it this week? this is the first time they will be at full strength against robinvale all year but they clearly have there work cut out to even get close. great job by big d-train and the the young fellas on getting them to the granny tho.

any other news around town? petrie out? redcliffs or merbein making any moves?

Surely Irymple will go the knuckle early!(gotta try something)
Irymple would be dumb not to try something, time we tell I guess!

Ant Matthews being chased by Merbein?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back